EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Somali boy just landed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Somali boy just landed
Somali Thug
Member # 9912

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somali Thug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
greetings yall egyptians, im a somali origin from Australia just sayin hello.

I got to this site after searching for somali woman pictures on google, damn i was suprised to see some of my home girls on this place, how did u guys steal those pictures, is it from somalilife.com

i know our ladies r pretty and we beautiful race, and we like to keep it that way, i dont know much about Egypt other than the pyrimids...the closest i been to Egypt is here and Somalia, infact the entire middle east/arab world.

i know somalia is messed up thanks to us but we fast builders, i remember watching some video, just before we got independence it was a desert and everyone was just nomads, within 10 years we were already the chairman of african union, members of many organisations including the arab league, united nations, and were the third strongest armed forces in africa and the best police force in africa....it was on for us, until we got too greedy coz we somalis never been thru struggle everything was a joke and never took things too serious, but now we learned who is our friends and who is our enemy.

keep it real yall. Peace yall.

www.somalioz.com
www.somalilife.com
www.somalinet.com
www.somaliaonline.com
www.somalitalk.com
www.somaliuk.com
www.somalilandnet.com

thousands of somali sites out there, those r few of my favorite.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Somali Thug:
greetings yall egyptians, im a somali origin from Australia just sayin hello.

I got to this site after searching for somali woman pictures on google, damn i was suprised to see some of my home girls on this place, how did u guys steal those pictures, is it from somalilife.com

i know our ladies r pretty and we beautiful race, and we like to keep it that way, i dont know much about Egypt other than the pyrimids...the closest i been to Egypt is here and Somalia, infact the entire middle east/arab world.

i know somalia is messed up thanks to us but we fast builders, i remember watching some video, just before we got independence it was a desert and everyone was just nomads, within 10 years we were already the chairman of african union, members of many organisations including the arab league, united nations, and were the third strongest armed forces in africa and the best police force in africa....it was on for us, until we got too greedy coz we somalis never been thru struggle everything was a joke and never took things too serious, but now we learned who is our friends and who is our enemy.

keep it real yall. Peace yall.

www.somalioz.com
www.somalilife.com
www.somalinet.com
www.somaliaonline.com
www.somalitalk.com
www.somaliuk.com
www.somalilandnet.com

thousands of somali sites out there, those r few of my favorite.

Be a good man in Australia.

Our Somali men here in Minneapolis, it took them about 8 years to cool their jets and to leave old vendettas in the past.

Build yourself a future, be a strong Muslim, and always, always look for ways to support a true, effective and civil government in your homeland Somalia. Never give up!

Somalia is too beautiful of a country and people to leave behind.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com