EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Egypt, where do I go??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egypt, where do I go??
africana
Member # 9915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for africana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings,
Hopefully I will be travelling to Egypt in March. If someone can recommend some decent places for me to visit whilst there, you know historical sites and stuff. taa very much. [Smile]

Posts: 12 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I know is Cairo:

Egyptian Museum
Pyramids at Giza
The Citadel
Nile Cruise

are just a few...were my favorites.

I'm sure more will chime in. I also want to see Alex.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Show Time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should try Luxor n Aswan,you will enjoy it
Posts: 627 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abu Simbel ...
The Blue Mosque
The Khan
St Catherines
Suez Canal
Aswan Dam
Lake Nasser
Sharm & Red Sea

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do visit Alexandria, just close your eyes when driving he taxi cab along the corniche with the speed of light.... [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
africana
Member # 9915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for africana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers all of you. A great help... [Big Grin]
Posts: 12 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you must visit my bed room [Smile] you are gonna love it , just kidding welcome to Egypt lol

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashraf_salah
Member # 3829

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashraf_salah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try this site
www.ahbr4travel.com

Posts: 91 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kerry
Member # 6310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U have to visit the Bazar, Khan el Khalili and take a walk in Down-Town than take a nice lunch or dinner at the nile all close to each other, those things u can do at night, so in the morning is the best to go early to the pyramids.

have fun u ll enjoy it

--------------------
~InsHallAh~

Posts: 147 | From: Mainz,Germany/ Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CAIROLIN
Member # 9103

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CAIROLIN   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear all of egypt is best place to visit it

hope have fun time
and you can visit this blog to see egypt

see egypt http://cegypt.blogspot.com/

Posts: 11 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandnsea
Member # 9552

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandnsea   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
put in your mind a trip to the desert ,and spend a night or 2 camping under the stars it worth it ,plz contact me if you like the idea ,i do adventure and safari trips in good prices
Posts: 24 | From: egypt | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
allieNewhere
Member # 9653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for allieNewhere     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im allie, male 23, im in alex first time year
im here for one month and i got enough money too spend, im lookin for a female freind to go around lunch or anything

Posts: 24 | From: south africa | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
allieNewhere
Member # 9653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for allieNewhere     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im not into drugs and sex and stuff, just any desnt friend for a while till i get use to things cos noone speaks english here
Posts: 24 | From: south africa | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com