EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » studying arabic in egypt/any arabic country

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: studying arabic in egypt/any arabic country
zainub
Member # 9644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zainub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi...i am looking for information on learning arabic in egypt...places and experiences..has anyone studied in other arabic countries..how was it and where ...please share information with me...thanks
Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nile_pharaoh
Member # 9938

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nile_pharaoh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, i have some information on some institutes here that teach arabic language for foriegners , like www.aldiwancenter.com
u can contact me via email momen_80@hotmail.com

Posts: 73 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nile_pharaoh
Member # 9938

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nile_pharaoh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, i have some information on some institutes here that teach arabic language for foriegners , like www.aldiwancenter.com
u can contact me via email momen_80@hotmail.com

Posts: 73 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozmaya
Member # 9158

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for ozmaya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
el drayah school in cairo is very good. they have a website you can look up. the teachers are really nice and the staff are helpful and take care of all the students. i think it is also the cheapest school in egypt.

i suggest you avoid religious based schools no matter what, speaking from my own terrible experience at one where they forced me to wear hijab.. not very cool. unless of course you are religious and do not mind about having someone else's doctrine imposed on you.

Posts: 31 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozmaya
Member # 9158

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozmaya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh and i think al diwan advertised above is one of these such schools. it is just not a nice atmosphere to go to a school where men and women are totally segregated. it gives you the wrong impression about islam too.
Posts: 31 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ah_farrag
Member # 4717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ah_farrag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zainub:
hi...i am looking for information on learning arabic in egypt...places and experiences..has anyone studied in other arabic countries..how was it and where ...please share information with me...thanks

Hi zainub ,
My name is Ahmed. I'm teaching Arabic as a foreign language. For full details about my offered programs, Please go and visit:

http://arabic-private-tutor.faithweb.com

G Luck

Posts: 674 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zainub
Member # 9644

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for zainub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Ozmaya...i will definitely consider that...did you by any chance study in alex? if you did what do you think of it?
Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nile_pharaoh
Member # 9938

Member Rated:
hi zainub , there are many other places , such as the british council , they teach arabic as a foriegn language

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com