EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Soulmate Needed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soulmate Needed
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Last Knight   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I am Egyptian man descending from Lebanese roots. I am dreaming to meet my soul-mate who can never be Eastern styled lady. She can be weastern or lebanese or syrian. She can be from wherever and of whatever nature/ age/ status but she must be:
- As kind as a mother
- As crazy as a lover
- As emotional as a baby
- As intelligent as Plato

Before ur mind drifts let me clarify the following:
- I am a medical doctor and business man and a holder of MBA degree from CMU.
- I am in an executive position + my own business and very well resourceful. So I am not looking for a wealthy tourist. You do not even have to be independant as I can care for both of us.
- I am not planning to leave Egypt ever..so I am not targeting a Visa to the west..I already have 10s on my Passport.
- I am not a sexual buffalo..I am a man who has a mind and heart needs to be fulfilled before his body.

Sorry to say these points but what I saw here makes me very careful not to be mis-understood. If u feel like knowing me then we can see where it will take us u can contact me by mail.

Posts: 139 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozmaya
Member # 9158

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozmaya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
put up a photo sweetheart and then we will consider. tho from what you wrote you sound like a bit of a loser.
Posts: 31 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not looking for a man and this may not be the best way to try to meet someone but ozmaya,
why do you think Last Knight sounds like a bit
of a loser? Just curious...
Sounds to me he is being pretty straightfoward!!

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khapap
Member # 9616

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for khapap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how old are you?

--------------------
khapap

Posts: 20 | From: rocky mount NC | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by khapap:
how old are you?

Mentally of physically?
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young
Member # 9951

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And how are you dear Last Knight?
Are you:
- As kind as a mother
- As crazy as a lover
- As emotional as a baby
- As intelligent as Plato
???
Because I don't think you are (none of them)!

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerman:
quote:
Originally posted by khapap:
how old are you?

Mentally of physically?
You are (h)old good......... [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As kind as a mother .... WITH NURSING BIG BOOBS
As crazy as a lover .... [Big Grin] [Mad] [Big Grin]
As emotional as a baby ... TANTRUM TANTIONS
As intelligent as Plato .... SMALL PEPEPE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
englishgirl6441
Member # 9961

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for englishgirl6441     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry but i have to say this...GROW UP!!!!
he was being straight forward because he didn't want to get labeled as one of those EGY men you all talk about. so this may not be how you think you should meet someone, but maybe its how he thinks he will. i mean come on people. i'm 19years old and i think your all being immature. isn't it suppose to be the other way round? i assume your older than i am. and if you all hate EGY men so much why the hell live in egypt.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with englishgirl. This is as straightforward as can be. It is not always easy-esp. in cairo to meet serious and genuine people. He has made it clear what he's looking for and what he's not. What's wrong with that? It is sad that criticism has to be the automatic response to every post.
Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sincerely hope you find what you are looking for, it is very hard to find what you seek but there are women out there that will fit that perfectly.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why on earth look on the internet?

If you are all that you say you are, then you are in the right circles to find that perfect woman.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kellyc1
Member # 9992

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kellyc1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here here, give the poor bloke a break!
Posts: 9 | From: Tunisia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozmaya
Member # 9158

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for ozmaya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sin-dee:
I am not looking for a man and this may not be the best way to try to meet someone but ozmaya,
why do you think Last Knight sounds like a bit
of a loser? Just curious...
Sounds to me he is being pretty straightfoward!!

late reply.. if anyone is still looking at this.. the MAIN reason i said this is i hate the way men want women to act like pristine pure virgins in public but like whores in the bedroom.. that is all. i got this impression from the list of requirements he wrote
Posts: 31 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khapap
Member # 9616

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for khapap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOW OLD ARE YOU!!! ONCE MORE

--------------------
khapap

Posts: 20 | From: rocky mount NC | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maitota
Member # 9703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maitota     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you r a nice person and i know that you r looking here cause there is not that nice person in life

--------------------
mai

Posts: 20 | From: cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Last Knight
Member # 9918

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Last Knight   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear All;
Thank you for your responses, I guess I have to reply to some collective questions here:
- I am 33 years old
- I am looking in the internet coz I did not find any harm to do so. In my scoop there are a plenty of women but non of them is the right match.

Special thanks for all who percieved me the right simple way. all what I can tell you my friends you saw it good and straight because you are good and straight enough.

--------------------
Last Knight

Posts: 139 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoDooR
Member # 10035

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoDooR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You seem to be a very interesting and intelligent person...
if u had said this 5 yrs ago i might have considered lol [Big Grin]

Best of Luck [Smile]

Posts: 36 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com