EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Best season to travel?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best season to travel?
Truedevotion
Member # 10049

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truedevotion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!

I wonder when is the best season to travel to Egypt?
I have been 2 times in december-january and thought it could have been warmer...

When I see weather forecasts is says from december to february it can be windy, cold nights...
But is it then too hot june-august?
I guess it is dryer than in Thailand, where it is like turkish sauna:)

From my cuntry there are no travelagence trips to Egypt in summer. Does any other countries have? Or is Sharm, GOuna etc. almost empty that time?

-True devotion

Posts: 118 | From: Finland | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truedevotion
Member # 10049

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truedevotion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please...answers needed:)...

True devotion

Posts: 118 | From: Finland | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked egypt best in mid march to mid april the weather was very nice.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
april and october are really good
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truedevotion
Member # 10049

Rate Member
How about june to august?
Is there tourists that time?

In Thailand there are tourists from june to august and it is really hot. I canīt imagine it could get worse in Egypt! Or is it the humidity what makes climate in Thailand better to tolerate..?

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Truedevotion!

Yes, Egypt is hotter than Thailand during the summer months, sometimes its over 40 degrees here! And with it being dryer, it feels even hotter. During those months Egyptians tend to sleep a lot during the daytime and don't go out if they can avoid it until night-time, or at least after the afternoon prayer time when the sun starts to go down.They will also try to escape to the northern coast to get the cooler weather too.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com