EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Arabic as a foreign language lessons in Cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Arabic as a foreign language lessons in Cairo
ah_farrag
Member # 4717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ah_farrag   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Main Programs

Egyptian colloquial Arabic (ECA) is the spoken language of Cairo & is understood throughout the Arab world. Knowledge of ECA will enable you accomplish everyday tasks; to chat with Egyptians & even allows you to exchange opinions on current affairs with native speakers. The courses also introduce you to the Arabic script & also give you the basics of Arabic language study.

Modern standard Arabic (MSA) is the written Arabic language in its classical form. Used in newspapers & also widely heard on the Radio & TV. Knowledge of MSA will enable you to become well acquainted with contemporary situations in the Middle East & North Africa as well as serving introduction to the enormous wealth of classical Arabic literature.

Special Courses: special tailor - made courses are offered in both MSA & ECA and combination of the two. There are excellent facilities for individuals. The special courses are therefore either ideal for students who wish to study intensively or for busy people who are unable to attend scheduled classes.

The Tutor
Hello! My name is Ahmed. I am a qualified and experienced native speaker, Arabic tutor.I have been teaching Arabic,to non Arabic speakers for 8 years.My private lessons are offered in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. My learners come from all over the world , to improve their Arabic language and awareness of the Arabian society and its culture. As the lessons are tailor-made for your particular needs, you can expect great advancement within a short period of time, and focus your study on any aspect of the language.

Levels Available

I teach all levels from Beginners to Advanced. Your first lesson can be used to assess what type of lessons you need to have.

Types of lessons

Grammar
Pronunciation
Reading and Writing
Speaking and Conversation
Vocabulary building

Fees & Lesson duration
I charge $ 12 per lesson
Hours per Lesson: 2

Contact Information

Ahmed Farrag
AFL Sr. Lecturer
ah_farrag@hotmail.com

http://arabic-private-tutor.faithweb.com

Posts: 674 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com