EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » what u wish to see in hotel?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what u wish to see in hotel?
Shell2Core
Member # 9189

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shell2Core     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i do need suggestions to new activities in our hotels in egypt,all are five stars hotels ..can anyone who tried hotels in egypt to tell me what i can add in hotels in Sharm,Luxor or hurgada as new activities or shops inside the hotel or for accomodations...
Posts: 54 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A new activity? What about ensuring the staff are properly trained to start with. To not hassle the 'tourists' for tips. That is the most common complaints I have to deal with.

Do you have sheets that actually fit the beds? Do your shower curtains still have the previous guests soap streaks on them? Yet another familiar complaint.

--------------------
Whitelily

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry did not see your post before.

I see you have hotels in Sharm and other main tourist areas.

I think many of us would ask that you have and implement very strict rules for your staff when it comes to relationships with guests.
Be friendly and courteous by all means but something needs to be done at root level to stop male staff trying to form relationship with foreign women. Their only motivation is money and there seems to be a whole industry for this that is giving Sharm a very bad reputaion. Women should be able to stay in your hotel free from any sort of hassle by the staff.

Concentrate on getting this point and the one above about tips right before worrying about any activities.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shell2Core
Member # 9189

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shell2Core     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
then if it is so..i would like to have names of hotels ..also i represnt the owners not the management comapny.so such things r tiny for my responsiblities...I didnt hear of such problems in our hotels..but yes it happend once..when they called me in Luxor hotel and told that the manager fired one of the stuff because he was trying to form a relation with a guest there..but what happend after that is.......can u guess?
Posts: 54 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxor Prince:
then if it is so..i would like to have names of hotels ..also i represnt the owners not the management comapny.so such things r tiny for my responsiblities...I didnt hear of such problems in our hotels..but yes it happend once..when they called me in Luxor hotel and told that the manager fired one of the stuff because he was trying to form a relation with a guest there..but what happend after that is.......can u guess?

Such things may be tiny for your responsability but I would have thought the reputation of your toursit resorts throught the world is of primary importance to you and the hotel owners.

Yes I can guess what happened...but please don't tar the majority by the minorty and good decent families do not want to have to put up with this daily hassle.

If you can provide a means of reporting and taking action in such hotels I am sure many people here will contact you with those at fault and I am happy to make sure I get the names of hotels at fault in future. For now I will site the Radisson SAS in Sharm. Something has to start somewhere to start adressing this problem for the benefit of the future of your tourist industry and the reputation of the country as a whole. Do you really want to be on the world map as a destination for sex toursism, becasue that is what is happening.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shell2Core
Member # 9189

Rate Member
Such these things we already discussed with minister of tourism ..driving sell ,tips & to form laws which regulate the behavoir of peoples who work in tourist field and treat with tourists ...but as most of who lived here know ..it takes alot to form a law or maybe it needs a big accident to happen to form a law for it..
but for me i can control my company hotels in such things as possible i can,i only can react when there is a complain with a guest or something like that,otherwise the management company deal with it..what im asking about what to add as a new activites..not other thing

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com