EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » six dollars can make you thousands. NO JOKE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: six dollars can make you thousands. NO JOKE
gypsyb
Member # 10237

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gypsyb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can start making thousand of dollars right now!
All you need is $6,an email address,a paypal account (which is free to sign up for and use), and internet access
You never need to leave home, you earn money while you sleep, and its so easy that anyone, any age, can do it.
This is totally legal, and people are making heaps of money doing it right now!
Just send me an email with the subject "$6 to make money".
I will send you a text email telling you everything you need to know to start making money straight away.
What are you waiting for? You have nothing to loose by emailing me.
This is a proven system and the most you could loose is $6, but you can gain thousands!
Send that email now!
gypsyb@vtown.com.au

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ayman1980
Member # 10304

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ayman1980     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can i pay them in cash?
Posts: 168 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ayman1980:
can i pay them in cash?

Why don't you read carefuly? [Big Grin]

quote:
All you need is... a pen pal's account (which is free to sign up for and use) and internet access

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can I get the thousands first and then give an IOU for the six?? [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The add say "NO JOKE"! From your part or from ours? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com