EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee
MarMar_Vrij
Member # 10407

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarMar_Vrij     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can anybody see what is written here?

or does anybody know how to translate this kind of arabic into english?

i hope somebody knows

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 2 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 18 | From: Holland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope!!

i cant see whats written here at all!!!!!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh wait..... it says 'help'
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarMar_Vrij
Member # 10407

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarMar_Vrij     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how do you know how to read it?
Posts: 18 | From: Holland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarMar_Vrij
Member # 10407

Rate Member
what does this say?

ÍČíČß

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why does everybody put polls on things????? [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ayman1980
Member # 10304

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ayman1980     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its says your lover habibak
Posts: 168 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarMar_Vrij
Member # 10407

Rate Member
i am very sorry for putting it here.
i m looking for a program that can translate this kind of arabic. i did not know where to put a new topic. so sorry for the commotion.

Mary

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Putting what here? I'm confused! I can't see any arabic.

Be careful with on-line translation - I tried using systran, it seemed to work ok with English-French so I tried it on arabic. Of course, not speaking much arabic I didn't know whether it was a good translation or not. So I put the arabic it gave me into the translator and turned it back into English - something that started life as along the lines of "your good friend" went to arabic, then came back to english as "your grandfathers gallery" and other even more bizarre wonders.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suzy24/7
Member # 10317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for suzy24/7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oldbag:
Putting what here? I'm confused! I can't see any arabic.

Be careful with on-line translation - I tried using systran, it seemed to work ok with English-French so I tried it on arabic. Of course, not speaking much arabic I didn't know whether it was a good translation or not. So I put the arabic it gave me into the translator and turned it back into English - something that started life as along the lines of "your good friend" went to arabic, then came back to english as "your grandfathers gallery" and other even more bizarre wonders.

Hahahaha!!! I'm gonna try it and see what random sentences it comes up with!
Posts: 122 | From: England | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suzy24/7
Member # 10317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for suzy24/7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so easily amused! "How are you?" went to "How formation of you?" lol! Hours of fun....
Posts: 122 | From: England | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ayman1980
Member # 10304

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ayman1980     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just use the word microsoft program arabic enablede edition you will translate every word Maryits so easy i translated it to you it means your lover
Posts: 168 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarMar_Vrij
Member # 10407

Rate Member
can i aslo translate from english to arabic,and from arabic to english.By the way,thank you for giving me this tip,wonderful!!
MarMar_Vrij
Member # 10407

Rate Member
ayman1980,can you explain to me how i have to put the settings of word? i can not find it
ayman1980
Member # 10304

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ayman1980     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just type the word in the microsoft word program them click ctrl+a then right click and choose translate or tarjamah from the side list you will get an open windows with the translation its so easy just try
MarMar_Vrij
Member # 10407

Rate Member
i can not get arabic into the translation. that is my biggest problem. i tried everything,even my brother tried it,it does not work for some reason

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com