EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » A some kind of implore inquiry!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A some kind of implore inquiry!!
Maynour
Member # 10452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maynour     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello to everyone..
I am much interested about this forum and i would like to have a question for you all. Iam a Mexican lady preparing for my 2nd visit to egypt during the month of april and i would like to share the experience of staying with an egyptian family for i would love to practice and learn more of the culture and the language which i am impressed with. I know the culture isnt as in US or europe but i wonder if there exist and nice ladies or girls within families who would like to host me during my stay and be part of their family during my stay. I would like to bring to your attention the fact that i know about rules and disciplines of family life in arabic cultures and thats why iam stressing on the fact about families with daughters only..."

Posts: 35 | From: mexican living usa | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 hour later...........
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 hours later.......

and who is Mohammed?

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maynour
Member # 10452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maynour     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so, that mean you laught from my add?
Posts: 35 | From: mexican living usa | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
im not laughing at you. im just wondering how long it will take before you get a response.

and you know exactly why i asked about Mohammed.

Maynour
Member # 10452

Rate Member
ok, i undestand now, and im sorry, but today is my first day in this site and also doing this, so i was thinkig it could be different, and mohamed is my friend in egypt how tell me about this site and put the add here, and first i though you was him, but im wrong. sorry
Maynour
Member # 10452

Rate Member
i already visit the famous places, as aswan, luxor, abu simbel, my plan is share a life with a family there and learn as much as i can about culture and languaje. my arrival city is cairo, and then spent time there and make a few trips to nort, like alexandria, siwa, hurgada.
Maynour
Member # 10452

Rate Member
finilly Charm El Feikh you have right, not body its interesting on this, so will desist to have faith, any way thanks for ready me
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
im sorry for you. if i can help you in anyway just ask. you can PM me.
good luck. im sure it will be a wonderful experience for you, and there must be many families who would love to host you.
perhaps you could try an arabic site?
anyway.. good luck, and dont give up!

Maynour
Member # 10452

Rate Member
do you know any arabic site, where i can do that??? and thanks any way for your good luck but that its not with me [Smile]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
i dont im afraid... ive sent yo a PM about your other thread... why dont you ask on that thread if anyone knows a site.
Maynour
Member # 10452

Rate Member
Somebody know any other site where i can put or claim help?????
Maynour
Member # 10452

Rate Member
this is my sencond post here and wonder about last post, i guess if i wrote my post in diffent way or ask of any other help some people will help me, but i dont know what happen....
but really i will pay for food and spences but i want to share part of life there with a family, well if dont have only girls and have little boys thats ok to me too, i wold like to help on taking care and some tradicional stuff in home.

thanks any way for reading and give me a piece of your time..

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Maynour,
here is a site which arranges host visits with egyptian families.

http://www.deltaegypthost.com
The company arrange everthing for you.
Hope you find a nice family.
Good luck

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maynour
Member # 10452

Rate Member
thanks J for you advice, you try to do good work putting something in spanish, and yes i have some friends there but not all are agree to help me.. so for that reason i need do by myself
Maynour
Member # 10452

Rate Member
and if you like or wish im able to meet you and said thanks you...

[Smile]

Maynour
Member # 10452

Rate Member
que bien, que alegria me da [Smile] muchissimo gusto, de oir que eres mexicana, y vives en egipto?
Maynour
Member # 10452

Rate Member
thanks so much, really, do you really live in usa?? which city you live??? me too, i live in usa..
[Smile]

Maynour
Member # 10452

Rate Member
wow, wow!! i cannot believe that ... its a coincidense [Smile]

i live in san francisco, west coast also

Maynour
Member # 10452

Rate Member
nice tryied, i dont know.. could be... but im not maria, my name is Marilupe by the way, nice too meet you [Smile]
Maynour
Member # 10452

Rate Member
no, yo no naci aqui en USA, yo naci en la Cd. de Puebla en Mexico, pero vivo desde hace 4 anios aqui en san francisco, a mi si me gusta el golden gate y al principio si me asustaba manejar por ahi, pero ya no, me encanta el que si no me gusta es el Bay Bridge.

mucho gusto Jannah

tu naciste aqui???

Maynour
Member # 10452

Rate Member
Jannah 1000 thanks for let me know, and have a nice day, im tired too, but thanks so much for let me know you are living next here... and here its my email mgware_1@yahoo.com write me ...
have a nice day

Maynour
Member # 10452

Rate Member
Thanks for all people who take to se my add, i appreciate that.
have a nice day...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com