EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » clocks go ~~~~

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: clocks go ~~~~
candy
Member # 10393

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for candy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When do the clocks change in Egypt?
I have been told that its the last Friday in April
I shall be leaving on the 1st May and worried that i minght miss my flight back to the Uk (not really).
But a friend of mine once went and totally missed her flight dur to the time stated on her flight ticket it had not taken into account of the changes.
And she was not insured so had to pay for another flight on the next available date.

Posts: 149 | From: england | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nanouk
Member # 10384

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nanouk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by candy:
When do the clocks change in Egypt?
I have been told that its the last Friday in April
I shall be leaving on the 1st May and worried that i minght miss my flight back to the Uk (not really).
But a friend of mine once went and totally missed her flight dur to the time stated on her flight ticket it had not taken into account of the changes.
And she was not insured so had to pay for another flight on the next available date.

Didn't anybody tell you?
Clocks are only ornamental in Egypt they don't have a real function. [Big Grin]

If you inist the daylight savings time for all countries can be found at:
http://webexhibits.org/daylightsaving/g.html

In Egypt: daylight savings
Start: Last Friday in April
End: Last Thursday in September

Your ticket should be able to tell you the time of departure in the local time and the time of arrival also in local time.

Posts: 143 | From: Silicon Valley | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com