EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » baheriya oasis

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: baheriya oasis
besiktas
Member # 5446

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for besiktas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone has idea about trip to baheriya oasis and how long does it take from cairo, and where is it and how much avergae or how to go there,a nd do tehy have hotel,, is it expensive todo saffari there,, i am afrid to go by travel agent it might be expensive and it worth much cheaper to go alone,,, and laso will teh eclpise happen there, thx
Posts: 174 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hezzat
Member # 10088

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hezzat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is about 9 hours by bus , very cheap very Beautiful , i just came from El kharga oasis and i know nice hotel over then then u can manage a safari to the rest of the oasis .

--------------------
Hany

Posts: 58 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
besiktas
Member # 5446

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for besiktas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where can i get the bus and hwo much was teh bus,, and also hwo much was teh hotel so i can arrange my budget thx
Posts: 174 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a 4 hr drive by car. You can arrange for the hotel you book through to come pick you up in Cairo, drive you there, arrange sight seeing tours, 4x4 drives on sand dunes, overnight safari under the stars... just do a search on yahoo or google. there are only a few hotels in Bahraya Oasis and they're all reasonably priced and offer similar packages.

Try different spellings 'Bahraya' black/white desert/egypt, etc.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The total eclipse will only be visible from the north western corner of Egypt near the border with Libya, you'll only get a partial eclipse in Bahriyya like in Cairo

There's a good hotel called International Hot Springs run by a German/Japanse couple
http://www.whitedeserttours.com/

Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com