EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » VISTING SHARM

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VISTING SHARM
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ANY OF YOU NICE PEOPLE IN SHARM ROUND 1/05/06
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lady victoria
Member # 10408

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lady victoria     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I may be??
Posts: 27 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lady victoria
Member # 10408

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lady victoria     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charm you should be???? Tooti will see you too on travels maybe?
Posts: 27 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mac 0800 786 5432
Have you changed the venue?
So....... is the wedding in Sharm????
I do believe the wedding date has been arranged now?????...........Is it?
1st May.............OMG!!!! gotta go Tesco and get the flour for the flans........... [Eek!]
Mac we will all be there in Sharm, dont worry...........we would'nt miss this wedding for anything..........Karen, Samia, Lady Vic, Oxford Street is calling..............
[Razz]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually.... mac and me are meeting tomorrow!!! he is coming down to london on business apparently!!!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we will go to my friends place i booked a table the best in the house
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ccm
Member # 8181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ccm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my time zone may be off your answering but I would like to have your input on how is it to live in Sharm? What is there to do after scuba diving and sun bathing and disco? Are there activites for kids, adults?

love Egypt weather but not Cairo and need English schools until my children speak Arabic. any other great places to live and enjoy with a family but has city activites?

open for your ideas

Posts: 12 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

so sorry ccm did get your message sharm is nice place,its very young at the moment and changing all the time.and for the better may i add ,good dinning,diving is one of the best in the world,so iam told ,schools are good,all speak english and 90%of people do,and very well.the weather is good makes you feel better but hot in the middle of the year lots of beaches and big national park jeeps,quads for the desert night life if you want that, living is good and cheap so yes lots to do and you may think of many ideas yourself for work,lot of openings in the market as sharm is not at full speed
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
enjoy

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

SO COME ON THEN WHOS THERE NEXT WEEK THEN

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com