EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » has england gone birdy mad

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: has england gone birdy mad
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up untill a week ago we never suspected we had bird flu ,but knew it could be on the cards ..now a dead swan turns up ,and guess what every where we getting dead birds no normal than before ,so every one ringing in and saying i got garden bird dead what shall i do ..will i be infected ,my thought it was here all the time but its one in aminority .but oh no goverment happy for public to panic and then put in big black writng DONT PANIC ITS JUST GOING TO INFECT POULTRY ..with all the ilagal stuff and guinea pigging in ths country whats saying a human isnt half genecticaly birdy now ..hehehehe i say its aconspiracy to half the population by the year 2thousand and 10 they say we over crowded now or cud it be the sign of the times JUDGEMENT TIME IS NIGH ....THE BEASTS SHALL OVER COME THE EARTH ..oh i say what a thought .... [Big Grin]
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com