EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Marsa Alam to Hurghada

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Marsa Alam to Hurghada
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 5 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There seem to be more cheap flights to Marsa Alam than anywhere else - how do you get from Marsa Alam to Hurghada - does it involve convoys which would probably cost the different in air fare, or is there a cheap/quick way?
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Potter.
Member # 10461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Potter.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The whole UK is migrating to Hurghada and its neighbourhood, what is the heck ???

Is there any national english project to get that part of Egypt the Commonwealth membership ???

Posts: 512 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alien:
The whole UK is migrating to Hurghada and its neighbourhood, what is the heck ???

Is there any national english project to get that part of Egypt the Commonwealth membership ???

keep posting... maybe someday you'll randomly type something semi intelligent.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its simple Alien. The British package tour market has opened up and made the Egyptian resorts affordable for the masses. Its as cheap to holiday by the Red Sea as it is to holiday by the Mediterranean Sea, and the weather is guaranteed to be hot! So those who love a beach holiday, with lots of sunshine are flocking there in droves.
Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
listen to yourself.... someone posts a polite response to you and your so excited about it you have to thank them with such exasperation!!!!

your not even bothered about whats shes written in response to your question... your just so happy someone is being civil to you!!!

PATHETIC!!!!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alien:

Actually I'm not migrating - my EGYPTIAN boyfriend from Qena wants to take a holiday there because for HIM, it is a nice relaxing holiday and he has relatives there. I would rather not go because it is cliche city (white woman + egy man filling up every other bar) and I feel very uncomfortable.
However, as a partnership is supposed to be 2-way, I let him have his way for a few days before I insist on tearing up to Cairo where we can be anonymous and I can have MY relaxing part of the break.
So don't be so darn quick to jump to the wrong conclusions. You made me so mad that I've signed on from work for the first time ever [Mad]

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
dont worry.... apparently hes fucked off!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com