EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » The Pillar of Enoch

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Pillar of Enoch
Lewis
Member # 10802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lewis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you love this site and this message board then you are probably someone who loves Egypt and the Pyramids.

I wanted to share with you an amazing experience if you want to dive deeper into the mysteries of the Great Pyramid of Giza.

It is a documentary they wouldn't allow on the History Channel because the information is to explosive. It is called the "Pillar of Enoch: Lost Legend of the Great Pyramid." You've got to see it!!

Posts: 1 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to ES lewis...

i watched a crap film last night... the legend of king tut.... anyone see it???? rubbish.

thanks for the link... i'll have a look.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eh... lewis... wanna lend me 40 quid [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone knows this Lewis guy is a Zionist.

But anyways, since I don't have TV reception at home, just an Arab Satellite Connection.

When at mom's house I park it in front of "discovery channel" and "history channel" instead of sleeping. [Roll Eyes] Which is why I don't have cable at home.

Anyhow this is related:

http://store.aetv.com/html/product/index.jhtml?id=73144

""The Book of Enoch" was an ancient bestseller, telling the story of the man said in Genesis to have walked with God and been assumed directly into heaven."

Actually Book of Enoch had a tidbit in there about Angels coming to earth and raping the "fair maidens" and creating a horrible race of giants.

The fallen angles after rapping the women turned and taught the science of war to men.

The rape of maidens is why Hebrew women were instructor to cover their heads, so they wouldn't tempt the angels.

Which might explain why all the Angels in the Bible are men......

If this tread develops on this agenda I will repost one of my less than stellar threads and explain the connection.

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nephilim

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/index.htm

http://www.heaven.net.nz/writings/thebookofenoch.htm

English Translation of Enoch (Hanokh)
4Q201(En ara)
Courtesy of the Israel Antiquities Authority (11)
Ena I ii
12. ...But you have changed your works,
13. [and have not done according to his command,
and tran]sgressed against him; (and have spoken)
haughty and harsh words, with your impure mouths,
14. [against his majesty, for your heart is hard].
You will have no peace.

Ena I iii

13. [They (the leaders) and all ... of them took
for themselves]
14. wives from all that they chose and
[they began to cohabit with them and to defile
themselves with them];
15. and to teach them sorcery and [spells and
the cutting of roots; and to acquaint them
with herbs.]
16. And they become pregnant by them and
bo[re (great) giants three thousand cubits high ...]

Transcription by J. T. Milik, amended by J. C. Greenfield; translation by J. C. Greenfield

http://www.ibiblio.org/expo/deadsea.scrolls.exhibit/Library/enoch.html

--------------------
Don't freak out, sonomod, Organized Crime, whatever. If I annoy you its me!

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.daniken.com/e/index.html

nothing new

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The rape of maidens is why Hebrew women were instructor to cover their heads, so they wouldn't tempt the angels.

Thats odd. The argument in the coptic orthodox church for women needing a scarve in service not to tempt the angels.

Demiana

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by Demiana:

Thats odd. The argument in the coptic orthodox church for women needing a scarve in service not to tempt the angels.

Demiana

No its not odd, early Christian women covered their hair as did the Jewish women of the time.

For the same reasons.

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
I realise I just don't know where in the bible it says that women should cover their heads, and they did where I come from. I assumed it to be some rule ordained by Paul when writing to the communities.

Demiana

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Maybe mr Egypt can shed some light on this one!:-)

--------------------

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Call of the Pillow...
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hebabah
Member # 10812

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hebabah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
i watched a crap film last night... the legend of king tut.... anyone see it???? rubbish.

Then stick to your oscar-winning type of films: Cunts for Sale!
Posts: 50 | From: The gutter | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com