EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Mercure Inn

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mercure Inn
Debs
Member # 10874

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Debs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know what the Mercure Inn is like, have always stayed in the St Josephs but fancied a change this time, also anyone know of any good web pages that have flats to rent in Luxor.
Posts: 42 | From: UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
traveller68
Member # 6591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for traveller68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah you can get flats at www.flatsinluxor.co.uk
good luck

Posts: 8 | From: england | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madame.E
Member # 9974

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madame.E   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the Mercure Inn, used to stay there before I married and always pop in to see the staff when I am there it's like visiting family!
The Hotel is small but the rooms are clean and the breakfast is brill. Dont eat anything else there as I used to eat at Amouns.
I am taking my family to Luxor in October and we will all be staying at the 'Egotel' all seven of us, me, hubby, mum, dad. brother and his 2 kids!

--------------------
Success......... is a journey

www.we-all-earn.co.uk (quote AMT)

Posts: 41 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little Garden
Member # 10731

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Little Garden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mercure Inn is a nice hotel. Great location. nice little pool. Only about 100 rooms....
Posts: 17 | From: www.littlegardenhotel.com | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Debs
Member # 10874

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Debs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you for answering look forward to getting there.
Posts: 42 | From: UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomad
Member # 6283

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its quieter than the St Joseph as I have stayed in both, so you will be guaranteed a better nights sleep. My only gripe is that until a few years ago, if you had a high room you had excellent views of the Nile and Luxor Temple. Now somewhat restricted by the placing of buildings at the entrance to the hotel.
But nice anyway and close to all the action in Luxor.

Posts: 8 | From: England | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com