EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » My Profile

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Profile
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://timogin.hi5.com
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Timo, nice to know who I am talking to on ES. I checked out with interest your pictures and I recognized that you speak Russian. Are you half-Russian/half-Egyptian?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi EgyptLily ....im half egyption/half way to madness bec my 1st half is egyption [Razz] ...i started learning russian language at 1st bec my ex fiance was russian ...then i thaught about doing masters in Russia later on ,thats why im into russian ...but still my russian sucks [Razz] hehehe A-B-C-D-E-F-G [Big Grin]
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, you, that's not Russian you should sing А-Б-В-Г-Д-Е-Ё-Ж instead or do you also speak some German, hm? [Smile]
I also saw that you are into Latin dancing, nice.......

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

hehehehe i didnt know u can right russain letters in this forum ....and im not into german at all ...id love to learn alot of languages (spanich,itlaian,improve my shity french [Razz] ) but it never crossed my mind to learn german...still sum times i have to listen to it when my mother's hubby speak german with his german kids ....latin dancing is beautifull ...its an easy way to describe "passion" & "freedom" in human movements ...Viva Latino Heat [Wink]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Aha, so your stepfather is German? Have you ever been to Germany?

About Latin dancing yes it has a lot of feelings and emotions just like the music. It's nice to see men having a passion for moving their hips - here in Germany most guys are just dancing like .... well I don't want to offend anyone. [Roll Eyes]

Timo
Member # 7193

u know i never thaught of him as a step father ...just sum guy that took my mother from our house in Mohandessin to live with him in Maaddi heheheh but he is a very decent man ...anyway he is not german ...he studied,worked in germany and married a german ...his wife passed away...has a duaghter and a son ...they both look like their mother ...no egyption features at all ...the son live and work in germany ...the girl setteld down here in egypt with her husband ...but at home when they r together they speak german(offcours they might be cursing us [Razz] ) but my mom respond by talking french (even if i dnt know what the hell she is talking abt,i show confidence with alot of oui,bien sure [Razz] )...my mom was born in paris and lived between france,swizz ...btw there is a place in Mohandessin (La Piste) that teaches Latin dancing ..the owner is german woman (Christina) and she is far way talented ...it became popular in egypt ...and i know how german guys dance ...i saw couple of examples hehehehe [Wink] u used to live in Egypt ?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com