EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » All ladies invited to boat trip in hurghada

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: All ladies invited to boat trip in hurghada
DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DECORISTA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FOR ALL LADIES WHO ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 40 , YOU ARE ALL INVITED FOR FREEEEE BOAT TRIP IN THE RED SEA FOR 3 NIGHTS, THE TRIP INCLUDES FREE DRINKS , SEA FOOD , SWIMMING AROUND SHEDWAN ISLAND AND SNORCKLING IF YOU WANT TOO ........ HURRY UP AND RESERVE YOUR PLACES, THE BOAT HAVE ONLY 12 BED....CALL 012 7323891
Posts: 254 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
liar... no such number.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DECORISTA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
liar... no such number.

Why you calling? you are not a lady.... you are an old retarded freaken guy,,,, that's why i'm barring your calls [Smile]
Posts: 254 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! Offer of a lifetime, girls!!!
I'm too old..... Duh.....I'll be crying all night!!!
I realised I was past-it when I became too old for Club 18-30 holidays......shi t... now I qualify for Saga!!...... (will probably only be understood by UK members!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!!!! shitt... im 30 next week.... better rush out and book myself on one last low budget 1 star drinking binge... shag 1 last 20 year old rep... then i can throw away my bikini, buy a nice straw hat and some loose floral dresses and look forward to my watercolour painting holiday to the lake district!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charm, when you exactly turning 30? I was so down when I reached that age and actually since then I don't like to celebrate anymore my birthday..... [Frown]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lusitania
Member # 11088

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lusitania     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptlily:
Charm, when you exactly turning 30? I was so down when I reached that age and actually since then I don't like to celebrate anymore my birthday..... [Frown]

yeah...i feel the same since mummy stop giving me presents every 1st june_ children's day. [Roll Eyes] [Smile]
Posts: 26 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
june 19th. im ok with it... any excuse for a party... and this should be a good one!

and anyway... theyve made me a 'happy 28th' banner in the pub... i decided when i turned 29 that i would get younger each year till i couldnt get away with it anymore... then go up again... then maybe stay the same age for a year here and there... then, if my friends start to look bad i might drop another year and so on... till i marry a plastic surgeon... or my kids are older than me!!!!!! [Big Grin]

KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your younger than me but youlook older than me how comes that?
Posts: 354 | From: deputydawgland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
was that an attempt at an insult? funny... your style is so familliar. [Roll Eyes]

i wonder why you dont like me? i wonder what ive ever done to you... seeing as youve only been a member here for a week?

Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
june 19th. im ok with it... any excuse for a party... and this should be a good one!

CHARM U R JUNE 19TH ?????? MY GEMENIIIIIIIIIIIIII PALLLLLL [Wink]
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
apparently gemini's are the only sign in the zodiac that are best suited to their own sign!

i dont believe in all that, but i have to say, i do live up to the gemini character.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
june 19th.

You share your birthday with ...... Salman Rushdie.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

and anyway... theyve made me a 'happy 28th' banner in the pub...

No way, you will be online on your birthday.... [Big Grin]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
probably!
ispy
Member # 5871

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ispy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
was that an attempt at an insult? funny... your style is so familliar. [Roll Eyes]

i wonder why you dont like me? i wonder what ive ever done to you... seeing as youve only been a member here for a week?

Envy ... you beautifull pig [Wink]
Posts: 428 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
[blush] why thankyou!
DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member
TITANIC WILL TAKE OFF SOON , ON THE 16TH OF THIS MONTH [Wink] STILL HAVE 3 ROOMS, HURRY UP AND CALL 012 / 732-3891 ...... THANKS

FROM OUTSIDE: 002012 732-3891

DECORISTA
Member # 2848

Rate Member
REFRESH.........

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com