EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » hurghada with my girlfrind

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hurghada with my girlfrind
bad boy need love
Member # 11267

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for bad boy need love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi shbab
nice 2 b with u ??
i serch about hotels in hurghada to stay on my holiday with my russun girlfrind
and i have this hotels can u tell me what is good
every one will stay in privet room and we will meet after that

Princess Club Hotel
Sand Beach Hotel
Aqua Fun
Beirut
Sahara Hurghada Resort

we need good hotel (eat*animation activety)
but not higt cost coz i will bay
[Confused]

thnx shabab

Posts: 13 | From: egypt | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bad boy need love
Member # 11267

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bad boy need love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi any body here???
help plz

Posts: 13 | From: egypt | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know if this info is any help to you:
I have been to the private beach at the Sand Beach Hotel. My egy bf paid for us to use the private beach as we were staying somewhere else much cheaper up the hill (no animation, no beach, no stars but very friendly people), there were lots of Russians about. We didn't go in it at all, just stayed outside obviously but everyone looked as if they were happy enough.

For 1 day of drinks (just tea and lemonade) and a lunch of kebab and salad each cost 78LE for the two of us if that's an indication of price. I don't know what he paid for us to use the beach.

I don't really understand what 'animation' teams are as I never heard of them before I went to an Egyptian hotel, so couldn't tell you whether any of that was going on or not.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yusuf
Member # 9699

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yusuf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey bad boy , u can ask about emprie hotel its cheap and have good services.....
Posts: 24 | From: egypt, cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bad boy need love
Member # 11267

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bad boy need love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear oldbag
thnx 4 help
dear yusuf some of travel agent tell me about emprie bout i really don't trust them so if you go there can i ask you
what is the qualty of the sea (do i have to get something in my foot there is corel or SHO3AB that may hert)
this the serves is good and eat is good qullety
and what about the other gest what is there meger nationality and ....
also i read on the net that there is emprie and villge what is the defrant ???
thnx in advanc

FUBAR
Member # 8177

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FUBAR   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
English 101
i go to school by bus !

--------------------
http://www.walklikeanegyptian.dr.ag/

Posts: 49 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com