EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » how we can help lebanon people?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how we can help lebanon people?
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all friends here let us making this post here for your suggestions how we can help Lebanon people now ?
put your opinion ,webs links and also if any one have some one in Lebanon and he could not find him might that post help if he puts information about him or her

Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic
Member # 7290

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We couldn't help the Lebanese during their civil war.
We couldn't help the Lebanese when they were invaded in 1982
We couldn't help the Palestinians since.....well forever.
We couldn't help the Palestinians when they elected Hamas and were punished for doing so.
We couldn't help the Afghan people.
We couldn't help the Iraqi people.
We can't even help ourselves, what gives you the impression we can help anyone......we're useless.

Posts: 140 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the weapons today not only the bombs
today we have Internet with many languages+many of us has money,those 2 weapons (Media and money where the main 2 points that Israelis occupation started from all the time
why we do not do the same?

--------------------
[URL=http://soha.egypt.tripod.com]

Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking for my friend a doctor called Wail Dandashli from Beirut. If he sees this please contact anyone at och and they will give you my e mail address. I lost your mobile number when I changed sim cards.
I hope you and your family are safe....... [Frown]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel helpless to this situation and i already know it will do nothing but get worse. The only way i know of to help them is to pray and that is what i am doing.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tell them to fight against hesbola, and destroy the weapons hesbola has been shooting at isreal...

also help the lebanese goverment police the hesbola murders, and have them jailed...

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic
Member # 7290

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mike rozier:
tell them to fight against hesbola, and destroy the weapons hesbola has been shooting at isreal...

also help the lebanese goverment police the hesbola murders, and have them jailed...

In other words tell them to bend over.
Posts: 140 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please go there and vote might that help in any way
http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/07/13/mideast/index.html

QUICKVOTE
Do you think the Israeli military response inside Lebanon is justified?
Yes
No
or View Results

--------------------

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I cant believe you said that. UM those people freed the southern lebanon in the past... the israelis simply want to take over lebanon and claim it as theirs as they have palestine.
Israel has no right or justification for this

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's probably best that israel take over lebanon, because it's clear lebanon can't govern themselfs in a civilized manner.

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
it's probably best that israel take over lebanon, because it's clear lebanon can't govern themselfs in a civilized manner.

They govern themselves better than the U.S. has been governing itself lately. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by geezer:
quote:

They govern themselves better than the U.S. has been governing itself lately. [Roll Eyes]
definitely the states are overstepping and playing god with people and i am from the usa. The fact that they refuse to tell israel to back off when the rest of the world is holding manifestations its shameful. As an american i will say now to all those people that all this is hurting that i am so sorry and ashamed of what is happening.(I voted against bush by the way)
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
and mike rozier, would you be saying the same thing if it were your home being destroyed or your child that is shot, bombed, mangled???? You should take a good look at the pictures and then say that israel is rightfully "defending" themselves.. what did those children do??

--------------------

TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last thing Lebanon wants from Egypt is their help, Egyptians are too fanatical! Most lebanese don't like HizbAllah anyways. And ofcourse they need to find a way to stop the dirty Zionist Israelis! Hopefully get rid of Israelis and Hizballah!

--------------------
MY BLOG
www.modernpharaoh.blogspot.com

http://www.myspace.com/tarek307

AOL,YAHOO,MSN TAREK307

Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pablowablo
Member # 9129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pablowablo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
and mike rozier, would you be saying the same thing if it were your home being destroyed or your child that is shot, bombed, mangled???? You should take a good look at the pictures and then say that israel is rightfully "defending" themselves.. what did those children do??

what about the israeli children what did they do
Posts: 113 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what about the Israeli children what did they do
they came with their parents who wanted occupying another country and steal another country and using religion as sign to kill and rape
why we care in Israelis children if the Israelis do not care in our children??????????!!!!!!!!!!
http://epetition.net/julywar/index.php

--------------------

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
As from what ive seen there are very few israeli children injured or killed in fact very few israelis at all in this thing. Meanwhile picture after picture of children in lebanon and palestine...... these countries have no where near the military ammunitions or advancements israel does. Imagine throwing rocks and the response being shot.. real comparable huh. Just like taking 2 soldiers hostage and getting bombed for it,,, um how many soldiers and citizens is Israeli holding? Thousands

--------------------

mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
quote:
ask hesbola, they started it..
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
ok, tommorow I going to have iran send me some rockets and Im going to shoot at all your houses...

I will expect each and everyone of you complaining to send me: letters of praise and adoration..

[Roll Eyes]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptourguide:
post here your suggestions how we can help Lebanon people now ?

By giving mike rozier a "blow job"..
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What those 2 soldiers where doing in Lebanon in the first place. We are all supporting Mr. Hasan Nasr Allah.
And those rockets will not stop falling in Israel

quote:
quote:
ask hesbola, they started it..

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
these important lebanese webs links in english

http://www.lebanonvoice.com/
http://www.the-lebanon.com/
http://www.lebanon-beirut.com/html/index.php

--------------------

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptourguide:
http://www.lebanonvoice.com/

This link won't open.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
that is part fromhttp://lebanon-beirut.com/html/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=1

Send an email/mail or call the President and the Governors and urge them to push for a ceasefire in Lebanon.

Contact list :

White House

Mailing Address

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Phone Numbers

Comments: 202-456-1111
Switchboard: 202-456-1414
FAX: 202-456-2461

TTY/TDD

Comments: 202-456-6213
Visitors Office: 202-456-2121
Please send your comments to comments@whitehouse.gov

President George W Bush : president@whitehouse.gov

Vice President Richard Cheney: vice_president@whitehouse.gov

--------------------

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TAREK307:
The last thing Lebanon wants from Egypt is their help, Egyptians are too fanatical! Most lebanese don't like HizbAllah anyways. And ofcourse they need to find a way to stop the dirty Zionist Israelis!

Wallahi? Egyptians are too "fanatical"? You mean because most of us don't spend their days in khammaras like you makes us fanatical or what exactly do you mean?

Besides, you're Egyptian yourself. [Roll Eyes]

So I guess you should be left on your own to get the Israelis out, because this time, like every time, mama America is on their side! [Roll Eyes]

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
I will never take the israeli side, I agree people have a right to defend themselves but they are not defending themselves they are attacking and destroying and using a show of force that is uncalled for. Sure their soldiers have been taken captive, but they have taken plenty of soldiers and civilians captive. What they do in shooting children or people that throw stones is a disgrace.... hmm wonder what would happen if we all shot someone for just throwing a stone. We would be executed thats what. I feel badly for all children involved on both sides but facts are facts children in lebanon and palestine are dying far more than israeli. There is a commercial now here in egypt that gives the percents. 35% of all injured are children, 45%of those killed are children under 5, 50% of refugees are children, 60% will not be returning to school anytime soon, 70% will never be reunited with their families, 100 % will never be the same. As an american i am ashamed that usa is backing this and i am sorry. An eye for an eye is one thing but this is an eye for a body.

--------------------

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I find bizarre is when the IDF went beyound the buffer zone, then and only then was 2 soilders taken hostage. Which is totally within the laws of war and the Geneva convention. Its called POWs.

But while the Lebanese had eye witnesses to the soilders being put into custody, the IDF claimed that they were still investigating.

Even during the Yugoslavia incident Serbs would admit when their soilders were taken in as POWs and wouldn't bother to argue. But not the IDF, they don't see a buffer zone and they certainly don't consider the border between Israel and Lebanon to be lawful to their existance.

No its another media ploy "the IDF is investigating" without ever coming to a conclusion and then putting a spin on it later without ever stating actual facts with evidence to back it up.

F*CK the IDF!

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TAREK307:
[qb] The last thing Lebanon wants from Egypt is their help, Egyptians are too fanatical! Most lebanese don't like HizbAllah anyways. And ofcourse they need to find a way to stop the dirty Zionist Israelis!

Wallahi? Egyptians are too "fanatical"? You mean because most of us don't spend their days in khammaras like you makes us fanatical or what exactly do you mean?

No i guess we should just fight them until our last child is killed, at least we will have dignity.. [Roll Eyes]

Lebanon definitly doesn't need any EGyptians gett'n involved, it would never end that way...in Egypt we need to pay attention to our OWN problems before we worry about anyone else!! Because i say these things doesn't mean i 'm anti Egypt, and if you don't understand my point then there is no reason to explain anyways!

Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bettyboeing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how can you help?? give them a tent and a potato
Posts: 55 | From: Mars | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bettyboeing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why cant you all just get on and be happy together in the Middle East, you are all mainly Muslims arnt you?? Surely Allah is about peace and not promoting terrorism and war. Egypt has references to peace wherever you look, Egyptians i know def are NOT fanatics
Posts: 55 | From: Mars | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com