EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » meet people

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: meet people
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all

I have visited Cairo twice and thinking to visit sharm in few months. I fell in love with Egypt it is lovely country even though I had a bit of bad experience because of the rip off the tourism company I was with from the tour guide to the driver ( I did learn the listen the next time).I also met nice people and found that Egyptian people who are not in the tourism business to be down to earth, funny and very generous people. Iam going to Egypt again and love to make honest friends to have a laugh with.

Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samsoum19
Member # 11432

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samsoum19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey sara, yes u are right egypt are not only with the tour guide or looking to people from u bus, personaly i think if u came in egypt without a travel company are very nice and don't worry if u came alone u wont be lost im sure u will find a lot to do and meet new good friends i think in cairo specialy in midtown u will find hotels from all categories and u will hv the oppurtinity to see the egyptian in there real life and how life is going on here.

About tour guide i think anyone u meet will guide u to something u ask or u want and for free.
im sameh and i study hotel and tourism and i hope u accept to be a friend of me and if u need any question just send me on my mail samsoum19@hotmail.com add me if u want.

see u around sara.

Posts: 6 | From: maadi | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jebran
Member # 10433

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jebran     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

im sameh and i study hotel and tourism

see u around sara. [/QB]

But you will be in tourism field?? [Wink]
Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samsoum19
Member # 11432

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samsoum19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Jebran, im already working in tourism field from 6 years, do u hv any problems with that ?!
Posts: 6 | From: maadi | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are most welcome , should you have any question or encounter any problem don't hesitate to contact me .
My cousins are visiting Egypt today from UK as well , They will be staying for 2 weeks .
Wish you were here so you can join us .
Take good care and whenever you are here just let me know.
JO bless

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello sara

im samir im working as a banker at the british bank cairo branch, i would be happy to be with you in ur next visit to egypt, gain ur friendship would be something nice
dont hesitate to write to me if u need any thing

samir

ael_husseiny@yahoo.com

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ael_husseiny:
hello sara

im samir im working as a banker at the british bank cairo branch, i would be happy to be with you in ur next visit to egypt, gain ur friendship would be something nice
dont hesitate to write to me if u need any thing

samir

ael_husseiny@yahoo.com

NOW THAT EMAIL SPRINGS TO MIND??? [Big Grin]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks all for replies!
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are most welcome

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
waiting for ur friendship in cairo

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ael_husseiny:
waiting for ur friendship in cairo

Dude you need to get alot better looking or stick with women over the age of 50.
Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
awrah

iam looking for frineds not groom!!

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sara_uk:
awrah

iam looking for frineds not groom!!

You fooled me.
Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

lol

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com