EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Egypt ranks 151 on the World Map of Happiness

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egypt ranks 151 on the World Map of Happiness
massenburg
Member # 10776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for massenburg         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.le.ac.uk/psychology/aw57/world/sample.html
Posts: 407 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The three predictor variables of health, wealth and education were also very closely associated with each other, illustrating the interdependence of these factors."
Ah well, that explains a lot.
Hypochondria is a national disease here.
Most of the population are broke, or greedy for more.
And most people are doubtful about education here as there is such a high rate of illiteracy.

Most Egyptians are a happy bunch really, close social ties, family etc.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting link!!! I'm just glad I don't live in Sierra Leone where the life expectancy is only 40.8 years old. I would think that is way too young to die!!!!

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com