EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » tickets

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: tickets
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does any one know a good and cheap airlines to cairo from the usa??????????? the lowest i can find is 995.00 or a travel angency i can contact in the usa?
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where did you find that price?? I am in the USA and the cheapest I found was something like $1200.00 and that was with an 18 hour layover. But I was just checking prices, no serious plans to go to Egypt soon. [Frown]
I think a travel agent may be able to get you the cheapest and least layover flight. Just check with one in your area. It can't hurt. You don't have to commit yourself.
And do let me know what you find out as I am curious.

I am going to Jordan this winter but my friend said they will buy the ticket for me from Ammon and it will be much cheaper. Maybe a stupid question but can your husband buy your ticket from Egypt for you? And wouldn't it be much cheaper to do that?? And can it even be purchased that way???
Sorry I wasn't more help

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I FOUND ONE THAT IS CALLED WHOLESALE FARES.COM FOR 525.00 PLUS TAXES WHICH COMES TO AROUND 8OO.OO AND 12 HOURS NONSTOP IF YOU FLY OUT OF PHILA.
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats great. Personally I don't think you will find a cheaper non-stop flight than that..

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT IDEA ILL HAVE TO TRY
I WENT TO EGY IN FEB AND IT COST 600.00 ROUND TRIP ALL DEPENDS WHEN YOU GO I GUESS

garfield
Member # 10258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for garfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when do you plan to travel???
Posts: 91 | From: Egypt/Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
SEPT2 TO 14 to cairo from PHL USA
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
hey garfield any ideas?????????
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the place i use to find my tickets any time i travel is sidestep.com dont know if it will help you much as tickets seem to be high right now coming from states. not sure about going to states but give it a try.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
THANKS [Smile]
maryxshehab
Member # 11341

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryxshehab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
micky how r u ???
i think air france is the cheaper one

Posts: 21 | From: cairo | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i have looked ay all of them it is depressing
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
THEY ARE WORST
garfield
Member # 10258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for garfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the problem is you want to fly out on a Sunday..which usually always makes the ticket price higher...best I could find with NWA flying out on Sept 4 (Monday) was for $941.84..it is NOT a direct flight. I will keep looking for you..good luck
Posts: 91 | From: Egypt/Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thanks garfield. i found one one airfare now .com for 967.00 and it is a non stop flight.but i am still looking for cheaper and i am flying out on sept 2 which is a sat
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
I AM SORRY THAT WAS CHEAPAIR.COM
Mer
Member # 11678

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't be very tight, money are made to be spent, if I was u I will go first class, enjoy it , it si too short..
Posts: 125 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
roundtrip from bos to cairo is about $710 right now for december travel.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com