EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Alexandria/Agami

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Alexandria/Agami
Audrey Hepburn
Member # 11579

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Audrey Hepburn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coming to Egypt from uk in Sept for 4 months to work and looking for somewhere to stay. Will be working in centre of Alex near to Ramalah station. Kind of interested in living out of the city as bit of a country girl and wondering if anyone knows cheap apartment in Agami or if need be in Alex. Feeling really excited and bit nervous to. Any other brits out there for help advice. Yippeeeeee [Big Grin]
Posts: 233 | From: uk | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to Egypt .

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey Hepburn
Member # 11579

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey Hepburn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, can't wait!
Posts: 233 | From: uk | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi I have a nice Apartment in Agamy but I need to know are u a family or male or female as the society acceptence is so important

--------------------
Mohammad

Posts: 191 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey Hepburn
Member # 11579

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey Hepburn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am female. aged 41 and hoping to work with Caritas in Alexandria.
Audrey Hepburn
Member # 11579

Rate Member
Does this mean as a woman on her own, that I may not be quite so acceptable in the local society?
If this is the case then it is something I shall have to accept. However, I don't smoke, not keen on alcohol but do eat lots of chocolate, so I do have some vices... [Smile]
Work as a team manager in a school for children with a type of autism and hoping to work with street children in Alex and related projects. So, I do hope that this will make me acceptable to the locals. Anyway, thanks for your interest.

dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I did not mean anything bad just to measure the acceptence of the local society as you tell and according to what you said it will be ok . just we need to contact my email is msaaads@yahoo.com
About the appartment it is totally furnished in the third floor Agami Hanoveel with two bed rooms eating room and two reception big kitchen and balcon about 150 meter to the sea.

--------------------
Mohammad

Posts: 191 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why alex , why not cairo ?

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aah you could have come and stayed in my villa, but Im hoping to sell it.Still I will be getting a new one I hope also in Agamy.
Do keep in touch, I can give you lots of tips.
BTW it's a 30 minute drive [if you're fast,] into Alex, from here.
There are loads of flats here though, what's your budget?
and fetch me some tea bags, fair trade ones,or pg, bloody liptons are soooo weak. haha

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey Hepburn
Member # 11579

Rate Member
Hi there, well Alex, because I have work there and love love love to be by the sea. I live 10 min walk to the sea from my home in UK in South of England.

Thanks Jessie, will get you some lovely T bags no problem. Budget up to max 1000 le a month. Like the area near Fathalla Gomla market. Anyway, yes will keep in touch. [Smile]

Audrey Hepburn
Member # 11579

Rate Member
I shall be in touch Dr_Judge
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raml station is 10 minutes from the sea.
Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mer
Member # 11678

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u can contact, the man called Mahmood Hani, he is a sculpter and work as well with keritas, same project u r on.. he have got a very big house u can stay with him.
Posts: 125 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey Hepburn
Member # 11579

Rate Member
Mer, how kind of you to get in touch. Actually I have just managed to find myself an apartment. If all goes wrong I will contact him. Many thanks. [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com