EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » need advice (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: need advice
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every time my husband and I were out and saw a foreign old fart with a young stud he would give me a nudge so we could have a rip fest..at their expense of course [Smile] It's hilarious to see and the poor old gals don't realise how stupid and ridiculous they look. 20 something men in the states wouldn't give an old bird a second glance. When I hear of 40-50 something marrying 20/30-something I say..oh isn't that cute?..she adopted a new son. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i found out my hubby had his dip b4 we were married the piece of dog??liar he is ,
and PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBES HOW IT GROWING [Wink]

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bettyboeing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi chimps,

how you doing, how many men does this Mom in America have on the go, this is the third post about blokes, or is she talking about the same guy, dont know as i lost interest after the first few lines of this one, should invest more time with her children than looking for a non existent love abroad. What is wrong with meeting proper men on a proper date? Maybe i am just old fashioned....

Posts: 55 | From: Mars | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
Every time my husband and I were out and saw a foreign old fart with a young stud he would give me a nudge so we could have a rip fest..at their expense of course [Smile] It's hilarious to see and the poor old gals don't realise how stupid and ridiculous they look. 20 something men in the states wouldn't give an old bird a second glance. When I hear of 40-50 something marrying 20/30-something I say..oh isn't that cute?..she adopted a new son. [Big Grin]

I had similiar laughs in alexandria.... I mean it's the same as seeing an old guy in the states with a too young girl, he looks ridiclous....it's no different...

Mom in America, sorry to hear about this, especially if you had feelings for him. Protect yourself and your kids, if you find Mr. Right, you will know it. At least you came on ES asking about him, maybe if it wasn't for that you would still be believing his lies.....good luck to you.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope I get myself some fresh young meat later when I am older ....... never say never! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pubestone:
hi chimps,

how you doing, how many men does this Mom in America have on the go, this is the third post about blokes, or is she talking about the same guy, dont know as i lost interest after the first few lines of this one, should invest more time with her children than looking for a non existent love abroad. What is wrong with meeting proper men on a proper date? Maybe i am just old fashioned....

hi yah are you talking of MM NAH SHES A KOOL LADY ONE OF MY GOOD FRIENDS ACTUALLY NAH SHES AND I MARRIED AROUND THE SAME TIME HER HUBBYS NICE IMNOT OUT TO GIVE PERSONAL DETAILS BUT REALLY U CUDNT WISH FOR A NICER LADY ...,I HOPE U SEE FIT FOR THAT ,IF NOT ITS PERSONAL JUDGEMNT ,IM FINE AND HOW ARE YAH ..
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
I hope I get myself some fresh young meat later when I am older ....... never say never! [Big Grin]

ROFL:d
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com