EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » looking for sami

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: looking for sami
mom in america
Member # 11657

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mom in america     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am in america my boyfriend is in alex his name is sami wyvier can anybody help me find him

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 0 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 18 | From: america | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tenngirl9
Member # 9948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tenngirl9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont you talk to him and he is your boyfriend??? Or he has quit contacting you and need to find him? you dont have an address? or phone?
Posts: 96 | From: usa | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mom in america
Member # 11657

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mom in america     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no address just that he lives in alex i cannot call internationally but today i called my phone company and got the block removed i love this man but i havent heard from him in days and am worried.i need to know he is ok its not like him to not contact me

--------------------
lblickem

Posts: 18 | From: america | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get a phone card. It's way cheaper. Good luck with your search.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tenngirl9
Member # 9948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tenngirl9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go to Nobel.com Egypt cell phones. they are 20 dollars and you can talk 2 hrs total on and off until the 2 hours is gone and you can go online and recharge them easily. its a 1800 number that you call. with a pin number they give you.
Posts: 96 | From: usa | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dag that's kinda expensive. I use a phone card that's $5 for 50 minutes. So like a little over $10 for 2 hours. For $20 I can talk for about 3 hrs 20 some odd minutes.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tenngirl9
Member # 9948

Rate Member
omg dont call straight from your landline phone, way to expensive. sometimes you can call from your cell phone and if your through cingular, it goes into your minutes and dont charge you anything.
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Yeah from your home phone it can run like $5 per minute.
mom in america
Member # 11657

Rate Member
hey thanks for all the responses you guys are great

--------------------
lblickem

Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mom in america:
hey thanks for all the responses you guys are great

Hey , you have not yet met this guy, so be prepered for the possibility that he was just joking with you.
You don't really know anything about him.
Take it easy and be prepared for the worst

Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com