EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Christmas in Sharm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Christmas in Sharm
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bettyboeing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all!! I am thinking of spending Xmas and New Year in Sharm this year (two weeks), came over in June and loved it so much. What is the weather like this time of year and wil everything be open as usual?
Posts: 55 | From: Mars | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you want to go in christmas then you better make reservations NOW because it's usually full! and yes sharm is really cool in christmas [Smile]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bettyboeing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
surely someone on here can give more information? Not really the answer i was looking for. I asked 1. what is the weather like in december/early jan and 2. is everything still open as usual? I am getting a late deal in November as plenty of new hotels will be fighting for your business. It is way to expensive to book now, lots of brits are avoiding Egypt like a dose of syphillis, it was quite when we went in June, cause of those stupid prats who call themselves terrorists, more like murderers actually.
Posts: 55 | From: Mars | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never been to Sharm, but it really doesn't take much investigation to find that in December its averagely 17-20C. Thats a bit colder than in England at the mo!

I would have thought any information was helpful, not so sure you needed to be so arrogant about the response you did get!

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

I was not being arrogant, i was pleading for information, the only arrogance is your reply accusing ME of arrogance. I cant be bothered with this site, full of would be terroist supporters, peodophile and rapist supporters, and arses looking for european wifes to support them financially.Is it biker babe or the babe who is a bike?? Ummmm , the latter i suppose, no **** off.
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i say! what a terribly unpleasant chap! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to answer one of your questions, of course everything will be open, why wouldnt it be? the temps will be nice, a bit like uk in summer, cold at night. This time of year is more high season for Egypt, low season is UK summertime as its too damn hot in Egypt then for the tourists.

Things MAY be closed on Fridays as Egypt is a Muslim country, it wont be closing for Christmas though.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its not that cold in sharm during winter , by day it ranges from 25 to 30 and by night it's a bit colder and the more late it is; the colder it gets .

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
take jumper for night time day time good but might get cloud and odd rain fall nothing to worry about you will get your tan
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

thanks for the proper responses, i appreciate it instead of accusations being thrown, the only thing about writing is you cant sense a tone so people really shouldnt comment on your text, BB deserved it.
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have anyone here celebrated christmas in egypt?? i meen with christmas tree and all the works?? would like to know how u did this... and when u say its cold in the nights of dec and january.. how cold is that??
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

imagine regarding the other post, i have no argument with you whatsoever, just BB made an incorrect assumption on this page, see above
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok pube.. quite allright.. if u look at the other post however, u will see she has posted an appology for u.. just thought u should know.. anyway, if u feel a bit negative right now (i picked up on that 1 lol) go look at my "positive thread" in living in egypt.. guarenteed to put a smile on your face
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

ok, thanks, i will. did not see the apology, i ahve faced soo much agressiveness on this site, i will always fight back and defend myself. Hope you appreciate, as for the others, really cant be arsed...will hunour them till the cows come home
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
i understand.. hope my positive thread will put a smile on your face though

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com