EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » excel airways

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: excel airways
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone booked a flight on-line with Excel Airways from the UK to Egypt? I've never used them and wondered if they were reliable. Their flights appear cheaper than Thomas Cook and Thomsons.
thanks

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bettyboeing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used Excel and they were fine, no problems whatsoever. Food was better than average, and the flights left on time. I went from cardiff to Sharm. Leg room is not fab, but i dont think they are on average anyway.
Posts: 55 | From: Mars | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks. Do they send the tickets to you in the post, or do you have to pick them up at the airport on the day of flying?
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use to be a cabin crew for Excel Airways is a good airline
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've used Excel in the past, although not to Egypt. Found them to be a good airline, and the tickets came in the post, the good old style ones!
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have used them many many times they are reliable and no problems with online bookings. Tickets come in the post providing you are not booking late. I believe they are one of the best charter airlines for time keeping. Blankets are a problem so if like me you are a chilly mortal take your own for that late return journey home.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
thanks everyone, have booked a flight with Excel airways!
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooh, excellent, when do you go?
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
On the 3rd November. Only a short visit to El Gouna and Cairo. I need to save some annual leave for a trip with my son around Jan/Feb or March time. I've just seen on another post that an Excel airways flight to Egypt was diverted to Italy due to a bomb scare.
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Nobody had better mess with my flight - I'm on a tight schedule!!
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Hopefully by November, all lot of these things will have settled down!!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com