EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » why is this site... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: why is this site...
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bettyboeing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
full of arseholes??
Posts: 55 | From: Mars | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL!!!!!

Because arseholes are good for a laugh [Smile]

I enjoy nothing like a good laugh.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pubestone:
full of arseholes??

Except me and some others. Please don't generalize....
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!!! you should see sharm at christmas!!!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL...is it full of arseholes too?

Good times at ES..you guys are cracking me up today [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by charm el feikh?:
LOL!!! you should see sharm at christmas!!!

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea... welsh ones no less!!!!

(only joking pubestone)!!! im sure youll have a great time...

will you be logging in? [Big Grin]

hey pubestone, grab some loo roll and join in!

(for those egyptians in here, loo roll is what we heathen british wipe our arseholes with) wales is still british right? i know youve got a crack squad down at the severn trying to.. well... sever yourselves off into the irish sea..

(get it.. crack squad.. sever... did ya see what i did.. did ya..)

[Big Grin]

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
then again ,what twat would take time out to post this thread (personal sec) whelsh, all the makings of a arse ..... [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
full of arseholes??

Except me and some others. Please don't generalize....
He did mean you and some others indeed.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh dear
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
where?!
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
full of arseholes??

he love the name PUBES [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] any one here got any thoughts for it thats a name for full of arse holes PUBES ,,LOL LOL looooooooooooove it ,,appropiate
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
where?!

wow ur inthe top posts today have u seen it ,CONGRATULATIONS ..clappity clap [Smile]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha, I was trying to figure out if they owned a pub in estone, or just had pube stones!!!!

(Is there a place actually called Estone?)

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

ESTONEIA
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I meant in Wales. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by r.i.p.R:
quote:
where?!

wow ur inthe top posts today have u seen it ,CONGRATULATIONS ..clappity clap [Smile]
ive been there for ages... ever since they banned my lovely little hore... i took his place [Frown]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
ok sarky
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
its not sarky, its sammy, get it right (and bow before me) or i will BBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN YYYYYYYYOOOOOOUUU!!!!
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
hehehehehe okey dokey
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
oh it was boring so i morphed.

lazeez chickened out of being neal... the big gay [Wink]

bettyboeing
Member # 11655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bettyboeing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mac, cant you spell, it is WELSH you retarded cocknosed dyslexic, oh hang on, shall i explain dyslexia to you? I have my toilet paper and handbag ready, by the way, with the obvious lack of intellect from some members, i am actually a woman and NOT a bloke. I also have a fantatstic well paid job unlike some of you on here who spend all day online
Posts: 55 | From: Mars | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

Pubestone this is actually a joke name, do you know what a joke is, ahh yes, it is you and your sad little lives....
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

exept the charm el feikh of course, at least he has a proper genuine sense of humour....
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
exept the charm el feikh of course, at least he has a proper genuine sense of humour....

oh! why spank you! you know now people will think you are me, or is that i am you? im starting to get confused myself!!

ps... im a girl too! [Wink]

bettyboeing
Member # 11655

sorry, i assumed you were a guy!! Sorry, i am me and you are you....if that makes sense. Should have known by your pen name. It is the type of name that my husband would use. Being as my pen name is such an issue, maybe i should chnage it to biggus dickus life on life of brian..
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Pubestone this is actually a joke name, do you know what a joke is, ahh yes, it is you and your sad little lives....

is that why you call your self PUBES ,and by the way im prpoud of my DYSLEXIC ,AND MY MATES HERE WUD STICK UP ON ME ON THAT CUS THEY ARE ALWAYS CORRECTING ME [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

i dont even get what you are saying? Cant you understand it is a joke name, good i am proud you are dylexic, someone has to be, bully for you mate, dont tell me your nameon here is actually REAL, god i love a good old wind up and getting a reaction like this, makes my day!!
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

get your mates to stick up for you if you want, ohh i am soo scared....NOT, playground pussy..blah blah, blah...whatever...moan moan, winge winge, your boring me
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
im prpoud of my DYSLEXIC ,AND MY MATES HERE WUD STICK UP ON ME ON THAT CUS THEY ARE ALWAYS CORRECTING ME [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

thats WOULD babes! [Big Grin]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
pubes in english means your hair down below ,now you get me ..im susuprised charm didnt tell yah that ..shes normaly quick ,and u say we all a bunch of arse holes ur pubes r ur hairs up ur bum and in yah fny..
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
maybe i should chnage it to biggus dickus life on life of brian..

oh no.. you cant do that.... were the peoples front of judea!!!!

i see you more as the messiah!

bettyboeing
Member # 11655

blah blah blah, getting boring now honey, tell me something i havnet heard..... it is still a joke name, dont you really get that aspect atall? you obviously are more stupid than i thought....
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
im susuprised charm didnt tell yah that

LOL... i guess i just assumed she lived in one of those remote welsh holiday villiages where a few magical people still speak english...

dont know what made me assume that...

oh yea, thats it... the language she was posting in!!!

OK... confession of a sinner time... i see the name as...

PUB E STONE(d) my average friday night!

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
bak blah blah blah ''''RIPR HER CHARM IM GIVE YAH THE ENTRANCE TO HER PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBES PLUCK IT ,OW OW OW !!!!!!!!!!!!! [Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Big Grin]
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

I thought is was the Judean Peoples Front or Popular front of Judea!! I off to a stoning, can i borrow your beard Charm? ha ha, lol..
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

R.I P, you are cracking me up, stop before i pee myself, making me laff sooo much honey, yes Charm, it has relevence to being stoned at the pub anyway... the post at 1.01pm was for RIP not for Charm...
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
YEAH CUS UR LOSING UR PUBES UNEED HAIR NOW ,,,HEHEHEHEHEHE HOW IM LOVING THIS THREAD NOW IT IS FULL OF A ARSE HOLE THE PUBE REVENGES ....
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pubestone, for a woman with a 16 years old son, you have a preety damn dirty mouth... do you kiss your son with that mouth? [Roll Eyes]

No wonder your hubby preferes to stay in the water most of the time... sharks are a piece of cake compared to you... [Big Grin]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
2in1 lice shampoo [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] superdrug,, wrks wonders on yah hair ....and (pubes of course )but are u muslim we known to be hairless down thier [Big Grin] [Big Grin] its ok i got some wonder mousse that shud help .ouch !!!!!!!!
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

oops, i have peed myself now, RIP, you are sooo funny...i would rather have a brazillian than a bush anyday...so you can keep your kind donation of pubes thanks, i dont need them as i have them all waxed off!! Who would want a hairy bush anyway, not i, cleaner off than on i say. RIP's new debate, PUBES, ON OR OFF...YOU DECIDE!!
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

blah blah blah blah blah, i have totally lied on my profile, and my hubby thinks this is hilarious for your info, but stop it now, i cannot contain my laughter, it is soo funny, i hit a big nerve today, loved it. As if i would tell the truth on my profile, not that stupid...hahahahahahahahahahah
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
hey.. i like sharks... and cake.

RIP... (i hate that name by the way, cant you change it back to chimps) i wont be ripping anyone... mums off to iceland, the chicks have all got gaping beaks!

besides... i havnt been to a good stoning in ages. you can borrow my beard if you buy my gourd.

its a very nice gourd and worth a fair price!

right... my little ducks are all in a line, im waddling of to iceland.

that reminds me... plum sauce....

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
ur the one with the pube not me if u read my name it says ripper , [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] :oh im grining here my mouth hasnt closed yet through laughing ma tummy hurts oh the pain.....i got to go i need some tummy time out ..and im check i think i have apube growing .... [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] HEY HUBBY WATS IT LIKE LIVING WITH A RAZOR SHARP EDGE WITH PUDE BORDER ,,,,SCRATCH SCRATCH SCRATCH SOURING POWDER I PUT SATIN CREAM ON MYNE FOR MY HUSBAND SILKY AND SMOOTH ,, [Big Grin]

ARE YOU SHAW ITS HER PUBESTONE UR ENTERING AND NOT HER MOUTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
feels good to be back ,
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

how much for the gourd, can we haggle?? I am gonna ignore RIPR now,1. is he.she cannot spell and 2. as i will die laffing otherwise, hit a real nerve there i say, Found it very entertaining charm. i also like sharks and cakes, nowt wrong with that. Hubby says he loves it, loves it, he is laffing more than me!!
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Hey Chimps, that was your name when I joined, it suits you better than ripR!!!! Never quite understood that one!

Pubestone, you did not hit a nerve with me, I am just amazed at how agressive you are. And not just at me!

bettyboeing
Member # 11655

Hubby says to let you know i give a damn good head, so he does not mind entering my mouth. You asked, you got. Why are you putting fabric softener on your pubes Chimps or whatever you are, my husband said, dont bother replying, he does not want to know....have you heard of waxing.. much better effect.
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
you see it hurts doesnt it and how easy it is to hit a rore nerve ,,,and if any one here shud tell me when im attacked im go all out blaizng art from that im a nice person and wud help anyone help charm and even MK OR ANY ONE ELSE WUD TEL YOU THAT SO IF YOU TOOK MY OFFENCE PERSONALY THEN I HOLD MY HANDS UP AND I APOLOGISE BUT WE ALL DID ASK FOR THIS IN THE THREAD ,ITS NOT ME U GOT TO WORRY ABOUT I WONT TELL YOU WHO BUT WHEN SHES ONLINE TONIGHT SHE PROBABLY RIP U WORSE THAN ME ,AND FOR CHARM SHE I LIKE WE HAVE MOMENTS BUT SHES WORSE THAN ME UR LUCKY TODAY REALLY YOU ARE AND NOW IM THE FOUL MOUHED ONE UHMMMMMMMMMMM I SAID O WAS DYSLEXIC BABES.....
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

cause i enjoy a wind up, i find it hilarious, but must stop now, i am bored. Have a good day BB. Take care.
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
AND WELCOME TO ES BY THE WAY .......SALAAMS
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com