EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » I'LL B IN HURGHADA FROM 16-9 UP TO 21-9

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'LL B IN HURGHADA FROM 16-9 UP TO 21-9
bad boy need love
Member # 11267

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bad boy need love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DEAR ALL
I'LL B IN HURGHADA FROM 16-9 UP TO 21-9
IF ANY BODY LIKE TO MEET ME PLZ TELL ME AT

xfrogsex@hotmail.com

LOVE 4 ALL OF U

Posts: 13 | From: egypt | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frogsex.... get the message!!! NOBODY WANTS TO MEET YOU!!!!!
Maybe nobody has a frog they want impregnated!!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ilmao samia....

what will u be doing in hurghada???

Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bettyboeing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how tacky and desperate... he may as well write, I am looking for a quick cheap shag, hay bad boy, you need to contact Biker Babem shes a goer, thats why she refers herself to a bike as everyone rides her....
Posts: 55 | From: Mars | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bettyboeing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i put the M on the end of babe for manking and minging
Posts: 55 | From: Mars | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pubestone:
you need to contact Biker Babem shes a goer, thats why she refers herself to a bike as everyone rides her....

Hope u know her well enough to make a comment like that.. if not u should ask yourself if insulting people and saying nasty things about them is a sorry atempt to boost your self confidense or make u feel good!! and if it does do that for u, u need some proffesional help.

got nothing against u personally, but that remark was just a bit to nasty and childish to let it go by without a comment!!!!

Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

i dont know her well enough and dont want to either, just a name like that is asking for it, just like my pen name really, she can obviously give it but not take it. I appreciate your comment but dont really care either way what you or anyone thinks really. gotta go, i got a life!! why are you proposing to do something about it from cyber space? No, well get stuffed then and mind your own business. you obviously have one huge nose!! What goes around comes around, but you are of course entitled to your opinion which i respect fully.
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

what i meant to say was go and get a life!! i type too fast..
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha, and Pubestone, you know absolutley nothing about me or what I'm like, however you clearly are very small minded and agressive. Not the kind of person I would want to know anything about me.

Oh and just for your benefit, the name change has nothing to do with you, I had an accident and I'm not ashamed of it. Say what you like!!!

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
uhmm i do have a life... this is a forum, where anyone can comment on any post they wish too, so why should i mind my own buisness??

all i am saying is that i think its an awfull thing to say without knowing if its true or not.. have u concidered her name is created because she might have a motorcycle?? (just guessing here ofcouse)... i just dont think u can judge a book by its cover (or a person why hes/hers username)

I will not go into this further... different people different oppinions

soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got it in 1 Imagine! [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

yeah, as if im bothered. whatever....couldnt care less, as you said different people, different opinions, and this is mine, or are you hypicritical of your own opinion? As for BB's accident, dont really care, should I? Not as if she is my family or anything.
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
I meant a name accident, nothing to care about really! I don't care, so wouldn't expect anyone else to!
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
no one asked u to care about her accident did they??

You are certainly entiteld to your oppinion, and i stand by my statement "different people different oppinions".. im not saying that u are not, am i??

anyway.. u seem so negative!! having a bad day??

bettyboeing
Member # 11655

Funny bb you quoted this (Oh and just for your benefit, the name change has nothing to do with you, I had an accident and I'm not ashamed of it Say what you like!!!) funny how you were quick enough to make a judgement about me but cant take it back. Loooser, not having a bad day, just dont care what i say please or offend, just like others on here
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Listen Pubestone, clearly I upset you yesterday, when I felt you were less than grateful towards an encouraging remark. As I have read in one of your other posts, tones can't be read, therefore if I was mistaken I apologise.
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

so how is accident just a name then BB, dont answer cause i wont be back to look, have a good life
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
hmm this thread is going nowhere.. so negative.. think ill go back to my positive thread lol..
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
okaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

Got what i wanted anyway... A REACTION!!! It obviously hit a nerve, i have really enjoyed winding you all up!! Bye kids.
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

apologies from myself BB. Dont mean what i say. Good luck in life. I am just on a wind up today.
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bad boy need love:
DEAR ALL
I'LL B IN HURGHADA FROM 16-9 UP TO 21-9
IF ANY BODY LIKE TO MEET ME PLZ TELL ME AT

xfrogsex@hotmail.com

LOVE 4 ALL OF U

...from 16.9 up to 21.9... ? is that the growing rate or what? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyboeing
Member # 11655

no, thats the age he is looking for in a backwards motion sadeeqy! Or it could be the mental age he is seeking?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com