EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » my cell phone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my cell phone
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a samsung and i have triband will that work in egypt
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
of course and the USA that is why they made it tri band
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but it is t mobile and they said i needed 900 frequency and my phone doesnt have that. i can call my husband from usa but when i get to egypt they said it wont work
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Micky.... you can go to any Mobinil shop and buy a simcard for 25 le now!! this gives you calls to Egypt numbers cheaply. The best one now to get is the Mobinil new one... called " Aiwa"
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tmobile will work there tri band will work all over the place.
but yes every time i go its best to go get a sim card call are very cheap just make sure your phone is unlocked

Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guys
mac0623
Member # 10529

ur welcome [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah it will work here i guess ! just come and try , you wont lose anything you already have it anyways

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
but i will be in egypt and i will call the usa . they said my phone doesnt have the 900 frequency.like in egypt my phone has everything else but 900
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want it to phone home, and your hand set doesn't work, you could put your sim card (or egyptian one you buy) into your BF's handset (but when you swap handsets you will probably lose anything in your Outbox).
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com