EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Can my love be true?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can my love be true?
neenee
Member # 11717

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for neenee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im a muslim girl living in london and have just recently visited egypt.While i was in egypt i met a guy and fell in love. Since coming back to england we have keept in touch and are planing on getting married. Do you think he really loves me or is he only after my british passport? He says he does not want to move to england, but is this not what they all say in the begining? plz help [Smile]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 8 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 19 | From: england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heads he really loves you, tails he just wants a British passport [Big Grin]
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to ES neenee. first of all, forget about that poll, you may as well pick the petals off a daisy... 'he loves me... he loves me not'...

if you dont know hun, how can we possibly know?!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go with your instincts neenee - but get to know him better before making any big decisions. To be honest, if he does just want the passport, you'll find out soon enough - but it might be too late by then. Everything has to start somewhere, and many of these relationships are of course genuine. This site is full of horror stories of playboys and gigolos, so as long as you have your eyes open from the start, and are not swayed by sweet words, you should be ok - keep your feet on the ground, and think with your head as well as your heart.

What's always puzzled me is what happens when they get the passport, if that's all they want? When they realise that the streets of England are not paved with gold, and a legal ticket over here does not necessarily bring them all the riches they'd been dreaming of?

Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neenee
Member # 11717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for neenee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its just that u read so many stories of how egyption men use brithish women, as a muslim girl i dont want to end up like them.has any one got any tips on how i can find out if his love is true?
Posts: 19 | From: england | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by get_over_it:

What's always puzzled me is what happens when they get the passport, if that's all they want? When they realise that the streets of England are not paved with gold, and a legal ticket over here does not necessarily bring them all the riches they'd been dreaming of?

DSS [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what I'd have thought too, but it's not that easy, Charm. Husbands get a stamp in their visa saying they are not entitled to claim public funds. As far as I know, it's a condition of the visa that the wife has enough to support them without them resorting to government handouts.
Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
it doesnt matter... all a bit academic.. if hes homeless hes entitled to help. they will put him in a hostel and he can claim basic levels of social security.
neenee
Member # 11717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for neenee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i might not be rich, but i do have the means and ways of getting him a visa
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Would you be prepared to go to Egypt if the visa application got rejected?
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
remember this though... just because he wants a passport, doesnt mean he doesnt love you. hes probably dreaming right now of spending the rest of his life in the UK... with YOU babes.
neenee
Member # 11717

Member Rated:
well the plan is for me to move to egypt. i really love it there. but then i have heard stories about men who say in the begining that they dont want to move to england but after they change there minds. i think the problem with me is that i read to many stories
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Don't let the bad stuff put you off! Remember, there are lots of happy endings too, but these don't get as much board space as people pouring out their woeful tales of being cheated and lied to.

True - you do hear less often about people who have met and married the man of their dreams and are living happily ever after, but this is possibly because they have better things to do with their life than sitting in front of a computer screen!

Trust your own judgements and be happy! I hope it works for you - wherever you end up! If your man is genuine and loves you and wants to be with you, you'll find a way to make it work out, however long it takes and wherever you end up making your home.

neenee
Member # 11717

Member Rated:
ahh thanks charm el feikh? for ur reply, it was very sweet. i hope what u say is true
non-egyption
Member # 11349

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for non-egyption   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be careful. Most Egyption mes are sweet talkers. Egyption men know that Western women are aware of the fact the Egyption men after foreign passport so to refute that reputation and make women belive they have real love intention they try to make those women they r not after foreign passport which actually they are.
Posts: 9 | From: Dubai | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So that's why she sould fall in love with you, realman from Dubai? [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alresalat
Member # 4960

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alresalat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
simply , what is the problem if he love you & after your british passport at the same time?
i think u will need him there any way so he is right from the beging BTW the british passport means no thing with out you ( that what iam sure about ) thanks

Posts: 13 | From: luxor | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by neenee:
i might not be rich, but i do have the means and ways of getting him a visa

HOW!!!!!!!!!!!pisses me off when i payed loads of dosh and him and to prove he was elgible to come to this country he pissed me off but any way we go through all those procedure and other just waltz in from ECU and is handed a gold ribbon wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww so tell me how u have ways id love to know so when i bring my next one in ,lol [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ,tips me please
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neenee
Member # 11717

Member Rated:
I brought my first husband over from pakistain in 6months and every one knows how hard it is to bring some one from there. Did not even have a full time job. But like they say its not what you know but who you know. You can get all sorts of fake doucuments these days. let me know when your thinking of bringing number 2 over and i might be able to help
ThePinkCamel
Member # 11718

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThePinkCamel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a girlfriend that went to live in egypt - american convert wears niqab. She was looking to get married (completely halal way) and she had plans to never return to USA. It took her 2 years to find a husband that agreed to not go back. Most of the ones she interviewed would say 'what about just for school' and things like this. When she was clear about it, she didn't hear back. Sometimes they didn't mention it in the first interview, but if they even brought it up - it was a no go. That is the least you would have to do to be sure of his intentions. Tell him that you can't sponsor him because of the new rule changes post 911, and that you want to live in Egypt and won't sponsor anyone period, even if you could. See if he sticks around.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I brought my first husband over from pakistain in 6months and every one knows how hard it is to bring some one from there. Did not even have a full time job. But like they say its not what you know but who you know. You can get all sorts of fake doucuments these days. let me know when your thinking of bringing number 2 over and i might be able to help

You should be very careful saying something like that on a public message board.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desperate Housewife
Member # 11445

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desperate Housewife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

It's because of people like you that legitimately married people experience difficulties obtaining visas. Also you give a bad rep to those law abiding muslims in England trying to counter religous profiling. shameful [Frown]
Posts: 37 | From: egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neenee
Member # 11717

Member Rated:
I never said my marriege was fake, we was married for 5 years and have a kid together. All i was saying that if you wanted some thing so bad then you would do any thing to make it happen. Why should i have had to wait for say 2 years when i could do it quicker
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

id be carefdul what you say in here youdont who your talking with ..if your doing this kind of stuff dont advertise it ok ,this forum is watched and observed and if dont bother you then you wudnt mind if ur husband is sent back and you go to jail it obviously doesnt bother you ,and actually im joked one is enough for me and i dont need forged documents it people like you that pissed the system up ..
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Charm el Feikh?:
it doesnt matter... all a bit academic.. if hes homeless hes entitled to help. they will put him in a hostel and he can claim basic levels of social security.

nah my husband wrking im in full time carer now we not getting enough to coever us he tryed to apply for family credit and got warned they cud send him home so im going out to wrk as from sept 8th for 3days aweek wrking alnight at a check out just to top up home office always looking and we had a vist too some people are lucky some arnt ,,and they wudnt evenhelp if he wasnt with me ,its stated when he has to prudce this document ,AND ALL TO OTHERS HAVE EGYPTIAN HUSBAND U MUST RING THE HOME OFFICE AT LEAST 8WEEKS BEFORE HIS VISA RUNS OUT OR THEY WILL THINK HES ALEGAL ALIAN LIVING HERE ,JUST GOT A LETTER THIS WEEK ,a ilegal alien :eek:i always thought of him as wierd .lol lol .not dissing you charm some have it and some dont ..and guess what IM KNAKERED [Smile] THESE DAYS ..
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
this is a man wnating to find a western muslim bride this is what he thinks of egyptian women for brides /quote ,

i'm fussy sent 27/08/2006 14:33:
Many considerations
i'm fussy sent 27/08/2006 14:34:
Most importantly, I do not believe I can almost one day may get married here
i'm fussy sent 27/08/2006 14:34:
I want that the latest change in my life
i'm fussy sent 27/08/2006 14:37:
Treat very bad
Here women extremely difficult
There not have feelings
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] is this a prblem for egyptian women all men looking to marry forigners soon the country will be over run by women not a bad thought hey ...

minni says:
omg?
Here women are not telling the truth
Found before marriage completely different person than after marriage
------------------------------------------------
hes killing me with laughter .....

neenee
Member # 11717

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by cHiMpSs:
quote:

id be carefdul what you say in here youdont who your talking with ..if your doing this kind of stuff dont advertise it ok ,this forum is watched and observed and if dont bother you then you wudnt mind if ur husband is sent back and you go to jail it obviously doesnt bother you ,and actually im joked one is enough for me and i dont need forged documents it people like you that pissed the system up ..
firstly its not people like me who has pissed the system off, its the guys that use girls for there passport that's pissed them off. All i did was bring the guy that i truly loved over here quicker, i don't see any thing bad
Your just pissed off that people like you had to work hard to get your husband here and for me it was so easy.

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
oh i say darling yu need to see your good its ahas wide has your hole please please dont get cocky with me i did mine at least up and above boared and how long did yah first marriage last i suppose hes happily living here now in good ole england ,and oh by the way what are u ''jaat or mirza or sindh or where are u from in pakistan originaly ..just a thought ,family agrre for u to go and fall in love with egyptian im indian and arabdecent cousins r pakistani and it s having its moments beleive me .please dont offend me that ive worked hard to get him its obvously u haveur ways and means and lovely jubbly money ,...just dont broad cast ur slef that you have ways and means few here work for the british immigration here thats how they get there informaytion of people like you ip is given to them..
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
your a faker and fake documents ..no more not interested .
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
neenee, you say in your first post 'he does not want to come to England' so why are you bringing him here?? Have you considered moving there to Egypt? Also, its a LOT easier to get a husband from Pakistan as it is from Egypt!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paint Me As I Am
Member # 7796

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paint Me As I Am   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
let me know when your thinking of bringing number 2 over and i might be able to help

Do u know where Mr. Ladden is at ? I have a few words to say to Him.. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2068 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shannierae
Member # 3657

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shannierae     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
im a muslim girl living in london and have just recently visited egypt.While i was in egypt i met a guy and fell in love. Since coming back to england we have keept in touch and are planing on getting married. Do you think he really loves me or is he only after my british passport? He says he does not want to move to england, but is this not what they all say in the begining? plz help [Smile]

Posts: 16 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com