EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » LIAR LIAR ..GOTCHA NOW

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LIAR LIAR ..GOTCHA NOW
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your one huge friggen liar u BITCH I GOT UR NO NOW AND WATCH OUT I GOTUR ADDRESS HAS WELL ,U **** HERE IN MY IP gain and im smashur fuking head in ,meet me ok peterborugh dogsthorpe time and place and im have u u ever ever **** with me again and send me stupid shity pictures i will come there wont take me long ur only down the road WANKER FUCKER .....I DONT USE THIS SITE FOR UR **** ,,,I SENT U SET UP MSN USE IT PIG

IMNOT GIVE UR NAME OUT CUS U KNOW THIS IS FOR U [Mad] [Mad] U CARRY ON AND I WILL

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!!! kindda wish i knew what that was all about lol
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me tooooo!!!!!

chimps... come on... its 'her' isnt it....

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YEAH YEAH IT IS UR SO SO RIGHT HOW YAH GUESS .. [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
er.. wasnt too difficult babes! whats she sending ya? photos of what? HER?? maybe she wants you too hun!!!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg.. i want to know about this.. im sooo nosey it hurts.. who is "she" and what happend?? im allways a sucker for a good story lol
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
bitch she reads as i rite ,,chicken shite she is ...

gues what i got a fone call i won my survey £350 punds of shopping vouchers pity it wasnt a ticket to go home ....

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chimps well done on winning, now go out and buy a huge chocolate cake and celebrate with the kids.
I won 200 quid of Lush stuff in a survey thing...........enjoy!!

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
tanka jaan ..thenku [Big Grin]
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wish I could win £200 worth of Lush stuff - I love their products!
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish they would open one here in egypt. I miss that smell. Walking past the shop in the shopping mall..............the smell was so gorgeous, I am sure they would make a bomb here in egypt.......its a place you cannot resist going inside. My fav is the honey soap...................I have it now in the bathroom, it fills the room with the scent.................yummy
Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Honey Soap: I took some to egypt with me in July - and it got covered in ants - thats how natural their products are. I was forced to leave some of the shampoos behind -someone wanted to keep them!

Lush bath bombs are the only way I can get my 13 yr old son in the bath, esp after his footy matches.

They need to open up a shop in Cairo.

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
my kids LOVE the party bath bomb... it releases glitter and metallic confetti as it fizzes!!!

ok. i like it too!

DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
and a block of the body butter kept in my gym bag is ideal for keeping it (and me) smell nice and - cos it does get sweaty in there!
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
have you smelt the white soap shaped body butter? Shea butter and it has a red set of lips on it. It is beautiful. It has the smell of old french perfume........soooooooolovely

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com