EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » I'm GOING NOW, THANK GOD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm GOING NOW, THANK GOD
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I secured a new Job, better job, and i'm going to Egypt, i tried to get my job to extend it to Ten days, he said no, i said SEE YA, i realy mentally need this, i need to see my country, i need to see my family! [Wink] i paid $350 fine to rebook the ticket i just cancelled yesterday, so AUG 27th to SEPT 28 i'm in Roushdy, ALEX.... [Wink]
Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tarek i am so happy everything worked out ok for you! The story was just too sad to be true, and ofcourse u need to see your country and your family.. An employer should be able to understand this!!

Hope you enjoy your stay in Alex and u go home happy with a suitcase full of good memories to keep u going for some time

Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will be in alex sept 5 6 7 .wow wouldnt it be fun to meet you . my husband and i are going to stay there for a holiday before we head back to hishome . ill be looking for you. we will probably hang out on the beach there. hope to see ya . and best wishes on your stay . i am so proud you took a stand and everything is working out for you
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, i just hope when its time to return to the USA i'm not kicking my self in the ASS for giving up my Job...lol! [Wink]

--------------------
MY BLOG
www.modernpharaoh.blogspot.com

http://www.myspace.com/tarek307

AOL,YAHOO,MSN TAREK307

Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is worth going back to see your family .i live in usa too and there are plenty of jobs out there for you just trust in god and he will see you thru.your looks will get any job [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com