EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » airlines

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: airlines
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you experienced folk had your choice, would you pick flying aitalia or a combo of swiss air and luftansa? mind you there is a connection involved in either zurich or in milan.

I'm looking for the airline that you don't have to hold your arms out and flap like crazy and that has a good ontime record. [Smile]

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lufthansa is a good one. I had a wonderful flight. I've also used AA and BA and both were also very good. Both times I went to Egypt I got an upgrade..for free [Smile] First class baby!
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok you have to tell me how you scored that one!!!!. is AA American Airlines?
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah AA is American Airlines.

Well my first trip I got to the front of the line at check in and the lady told me...YOU got an upgrade! Woohooo!

Second trip (with AA)..I was talking to my husband while waiting at the airport and he told me..you're gonna get another upgrade. I said, no way I'm not that lucky. Well....I got on the plane and was seated next to a man who had bought his ticket last minute. He and his wife got seated in separate sections..him in economy, her in first class. He was telling me about his predicament and I said, well I'd switch with her but I don't think she wants to give up that kinda seat. He went and talked to her and she asked if I'd switch seats. Bonus! First class again! Hubby was so right [Smile]

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

wow!!! Hopefully my irish luck will kick in too!
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Ok well apparently the flights have changed since I posted this and i'm about to purchase my tickets.

When posed with the decision to either fly Alitalia or Air France, which do I choose? Both include layovers of at a min 1 1/2 hours and a max of 3 hours.

help!!!

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

I heard a horror of a horror story about Air France. I've heard Alitalia sucks too.
doodlebug
Member # 11649

hahahahaha

niiiiiice

do i risk a longer flight time/duration to go with a better airline like swiss air or luftanza?

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

how long you talkin'?

if it's only a matter of a couple hours I say go for Lufthansa.

doodlebug
Member # 11649

well british air's flight is 5 hours longer

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com