EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: egypt
mira55
Member # 11747

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for mira55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go away in 10.09 for Egypt to conclude marriage. Must I make somewhere a reservation It is достатачно to book in the form the address Will Stay? My future man will wait me to the airport. I will bring documents for concluding the marriage as well. Did somebody of the airport where ask You go? For I understood That Visa I will receive on the airport of Egypt
Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy marriage and no one will ask you anything at the airport

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mira55
Member # 11747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mira55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank Much, I was much embarrassed. For I will go in Egypt and will go to her to an aircraft for the first time [Smile] [Big Grin] [Cool]
Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck mira, enjoy the ride!

you will get your visa in the airport in egypt. the flight crew will tell you where and how, and the airport staff will direct and help you.

have a great time, congratulations and all the best of luck to you and your future husband.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where are you ?!

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mira55
Member # 11747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mira55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IN BULGARIA
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what day is it in bulgaria?!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

welcome to Egypt in advance

--------------------

mira55
Member # 11747

Rate Member
I do not discover english about this as well I use a vocabulary in an internet [Frown] [Roll Eyes] [Wink]
Gaza
Member # 9121

its ok

--------------------

mira55
Member # 11747

Rate Member
Can you help me for the documents?
Gaza
Member # 9121

you dont need any documents
you will get the visa as soon as you arrive

--------------------

mira55
Member # 11747

Rate Member
Situation is not us Visa-Атова Know With I What records are kind Needed Marriage to start concluding me?! I self-know НЯКЪКАВ contract with lawyer-thing-other is being taken out
mira55
Member # 11747

Rate Member
[Roll Eyes] [Frown] [Roll Eyes] [Frown]
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think if you visit the website for the Bulgarian embassy in Egypt that should give you the info on what you need to get married.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to get married in egypt all you need is your passport and a document stating your previous adresses in Bulgaria and the fact that your are not allready married
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
destinychild
Member # 11733

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for destinychild     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But all these papers must be translate in arabic and certifyed.
Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and take divoce papers if you have been married before. that was my mistake the first time i went.have the orginals of everything they dont except copies unless notorized. good luck to you. best wishes for a wonderful life [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mira55
Member # 11747

Rate Member
Thanks much for the information! Is it possible for somebody to say what writes itself in the contract that is being made at a lawyer

[Confused] [Eek!]

doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the lawyer should tell you what is written there. Do you know the name of the lawyer you are using? If so just email him/her and ask if they know english. My guess is that they will.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com