EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Bored - Jetlag

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bored - Jetlag
Mint
Member # 9147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am visiting Egypt for a few weeks. I haven't been able to get on a normal schedule here due to jetlag. I am up at all weird hours. I lose most of my day sleeping and I am up when everybody is in bed. I am bored out of my mind , I haven't made enough friends here yet. Are there any decent folks here ?
Posts: 4 | From: quelque part | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
salaams and welcome ,i think we all on jet lag here so in your in the right place ,and we all decent here just got our own personalities bt hey welcome aboard HMS EGYPT SEARCH ::i hope u will like your stay ,and welcome to EGYPT SHE LOVES YOU .
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mint
Member # 9147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mint     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you cHiMpSs [Big Grin]

--------------------
After a while...

Posts: 4 | From: quelque part | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cHiMpSs:
salaams and welcome ,i think we all on jet lag here so in your in the right place .

hahahahah, thats hilarious! [Wink]
Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tango
Member # 10829

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tango     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where you from? and how many days left in your stays here? you can write me in flyasabird70@yahoo.com.
have a nice day.
Tamer.

Posts: 108 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mint:
I am visiting Egypt for a few weeks. I haven't been able to get on a normal schedule here due to jetlag. I am up at all weird hours. I lose most of my day sleeping and I am up when everybody is in bed. I am bored out of my mind , I haven't made enough friends here yet. Are there any decent folks here ?

You know that seems completely normal for most Egyptians.

Up all night and short nap then on to government job between 9am and 2pm then home for a siesta and up all night again.

thank God my eldest SIL has 3 young girls to get her up very early in the morning. She is now accustomed to getting up early and because of that I and mum was able to go out and do our siteseeing and shopping at a reasonable hour before everything closed. [Roll Eyes]

I don't think many Egyptians actually run into tourists outside of the Red Sea Coastal areas due to sleeping habits.

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com