EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » hotel?!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hotel?!!!
mira55
Member # 11747

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for mira55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello! I need reservation on hotel but without yes I pay the sum for stop. Precisely only can leave some капаро-little But Don''t you as well anymore know some site-каде Can даи does such reservation? I need it on Cairo A hotel
Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused] [Confused] [Confused]
Mira it's either the Smirnoff or banana faces mushrooms..........which is it?

**** 20p for the monkey....... [Mad]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is bulgarian and is using a web page to translate for her.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any Bulgarians that can help this poor girl out?
[Smile]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she's asking is there a hotel in Cairo that doesn't require the full deposit down. Sounds like she doesn't have a credit card or something.

Mira....why doesn't your fiance pay for it?

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mira55
Member # 11747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mira55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For I will sleep in this hotel in his home as well. When he went to make me invite They told him Only give invites for lot of time. Egypt was named a consul That Only with a tourist visa. I ask booking in hotel for this viza [Frown]
Posts: 23 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Mira

What type of hotel do you want?
How long will you stay in the hotel?
What part of Cairo do you want to stay in ?
Will you be staying part time in the hotel and part of the time in your fiances home?

The visa you will get in the airport in Cairo, it is just before passport control, and costs about 20 english pounds. You just go to the desk and they will stick 2 stamps on your passport. It takes only a minute to do.

If you answer these questions then maybe we can help you.

mira55
Member # 11747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mira55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I first want that I conclude marriage and we will search a hotel of my man and but they want that I have a hotel from the embassy for this for my visa so I search some hotel on which I have reserve but I will sleep for beginning in it in the home of my future man then
as well next We will search a hotel to be alone

mira55
Member # 11747

Rate Member
The plane company expects me to show a visa else They will allow me to climb up.On this If you can help me I need urgent help because my ticket is to the other for week 10.09 [Frown] [Roll Eyes] [Confused]
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Mira, I always get my visa at cairo airport. There is a window there in the airport just before passport control where you buy the visa. I dont know why your travel agent is asking for a visa? They should know that you buy it in egypt.
The only other alternative is to find the egyptian embassy in your country and go there and they will issue one for you.

What airline are you flying with?

If you are bulgarian, you do not need a visa before reaching egypt.

If you are from these countries

Afghanistan, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Chechnya, Croatia,Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kirghizia, Lebanon, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldavia, Montenegro, Morocco, Pakistan, Palestine, The Philippines,Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Sri-Lanka, Tadzhikistan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan and all African countries.

you do need a pre entry visa.

If you are bulgarian, tell your airline that you will get your visa in egypt upon entry through passport control.

The hotel will take your passport and check that you have a valid passport and a valid visa to allow you to visit. They will hand it back to you a few hours later.

You can chose any hotel you want, you dont have to get a hotel recommended by the embassy!!

mira55
Member # 11747

Rate Member
The embassy expects me to feature bought ticket, reservation for hotel and pass and then give a visa. But it is my situation in this that i will sleep in the hotel that I will expose on the embassy. Yes I am bulgarian. But I will travel with the turkish airlines. They want that I have a visa to transport me
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Mira
Which embassy wants to see the ticket?

Listen

You DO NOT need a visa to get on a turkish airplane.

Bulgarians can buy the visa in Cairo airport.

If you are from Bulgaria, you DO NOT have to get a visa before you fly. You just buy one in Cairo airport

Tell me the name of the Turkish airline you are flying with.
I will check for you and get them to call you.
What is your phone number?

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Mira

e mail this address. It is Sofia airport information desk. E mail them in bulgarian and ask them if you need a visa. They will be able to help you.

public@sofia-airport.bg
[Wink]

mira55
Member # 11747

Rate Member
I thank much but i managed to draw visa [Big Grin] . had trouble to find hotel and but it crossed without it and I have a visa already. [Big Grin] . Now stay only Leave and conclude marriage with my habebe [Smile]
mira55
Member # 11747

Rate Member
We will think how to be it next I attract in Bulgaria.Be heavy already to me with these documents, But As knowing our foreign ministry How many are fighting as well Go bananas [Eek!]
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Mira, glad to hear you are sorted, please try to find a better online translator, the one you are using is terrible.

try this one

http://www.tranexp.com:2000

But good luck anyway.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com