EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » what is the meaning of friendship plz

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what is the meaning of friendship plz
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont know every time i try to get a friendship with any one (if a man -so he dont want casue sure he wanna a girl)if a girl and if reply she reply she dont wanna sex or she dont wanna romance (i didnt say any thing indicate about sex)
and is i have a private message from a girl and reply to her with my details also she reply with the same topic
my question is friendship in europe or america mean sex???? even i say i dont search for that they dont beleive whyyyyyyyy
someone answer me plzzzz

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Mark,
welcome
where do you come from? Tell us a bit more about yourself and we will see if anyone out there wants to have chats with you. Of course there are genuine people out there who want nothing more than a friendship, but there are a lot of guys out there who just want sex!!
Maybe you are different, so go on tell us a little bit about yourself, also join in the threads, make your own comments on topics which interest you. That way you will find both enemies and friends!!!! hahahaha
Good luck
[Wink]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
destinychild
Member # 11733

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for destinychild     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good point Jamsie!!!
We wait some details about him

Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Jasmie

i am egyptian live in cairo , 30 years old , christian , and i dont know what to say else about me

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i know here in america usually most men when they try to start any relation at all with a woman, be it friends or whatever, they are usually after sex, otherwise most men pay no mind to a woman. I'm sorry you encounter this so much. Its not just america though, i used to talk to alot of men on here from many different countries and almost every one of them were looking for sex

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
i know that alot searching sex and they just try to be friendly at the begining and then look forward for their main purpose ,but also there are men how have other needs now as friendship , someone to talk that is all , also men nead to talk . and some one care to hear
hazzem123
Member # 10834

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hazzem123   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi all

dear mark2006 i will tell you the truth

is "racism" the most of people in usa and

euorop they don't see egyptian or other

people as human iam is moslim you is christian

that is not the problem all egyptian is not human

the animal have good chance

you need good friend and i don't need sex but

they take about they afraid of sex and this is

not the truth they have no problem with sex at

all but you is egyptian then "you not human and

not animal" if you not belive my just create

other profile as you from USA and see the truth

"racism"

Posts: 50 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
no i dont think so , if it is racism so why they speak in an egyptian forum ????
why they comes to visite egypt and places hear for non human people , what i am sure about that they experienced a really bad experiences with egyptian and must be honest we all know how some egyptians thread foreigneres with bad thought and also you know that alot of egyptians thought that europen or american or or are very easy going and they are not virgins so they have no problem to do sex , try to think like that that every one you meet just want sex from you what will be in your mind???

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Mark,
Don't know about the internet but I remember there was this organisation like 'penpals' where young people could write letters to each other from an early age on. I had male friends all through my school years and in university. But we operated a lot in groups and occasionaly went out to have a drink or go to a restaurant or stay at ones home to chat. Some of this friendships still remain and we keep in contact over the years if it is only a Christmascard to remind us. One of my friends helped me out when I was going through a difficult divorce since he started this lawfirm and got me connected to one of his friends in law who would suit my problem really well.
The difficulties sometimes start when friends get married. Their partners are not always in for female friends and though you maybe like you're friend you are not always able to be friends with their partners too. And of course I married an Egyptian partner who is not very jealous but not used to male friendships of his wife also, so I keep a very low profile on that area.
Though I believe sex is on a man's mind always I don't believe that it should end in sexual relations always. The male friends I had and have, were contributors to my appreciation of the company of others, male or female, and we shared some important parts of our lives, that become more valuable over the years. I do have some very good memories of my male friendships. But I guess you need to find other area's than sex to share with each other. You need to find a common ground, shared interests, a feeling you like the person you share you're friendship with.
I also had male friendships with colleagues sometimes where we would help each other out in case of moving or housepainting next to visit each others familyparties. But I must admit that my female friendships seem to be more stable over the years and I contact them more frequently still. Even some past lovers I still consider friends and I like to talk to them whenever I meet them incidentally. Friendship and love/sex does not exclude each other either.
But I am not sure how it is nowadays. I was in my twenties in the eighties and it felt like a really different time then. Less materialistic, more social and relaxed.

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe I am wrong but I guess some decades ago people would attend more to friendship with others for social reasons and to broaden their perspective. Nowadays it is more materialistic in a sense of the possible contributions to ones sexual and financial perspectives. Or maybe people were more naive then. Or maybe we do analyse our relations more now. Or maybe in some circels people were always checking each others material prospects. And we cannot deny the gap there is in wealth and sexual mores, accesability to travel and work, although misunderstood widely between the west and other third world countries. It will influence us all in our relations, it is not wise to deny it either.

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mark, you are right that every egyptian man does not want a friendship just for sex.
I have known a few really lovely egyptian men and they are still friends. As Demiana says that once you marry an egptian man the culture dictates that no male friends should really come to the family home, it is not seen as right but in the west it is perfectly fine to have many male friends and for them to come to your home, and to expect nothing more than a cup of tea and a chat. Male neighbours who offer to do something for you, with no thought of sex.
You will find on this forum quite a few cynical people who will judge you instantly without knowing you at all. The best thing is to ignore their comments, and focus on the nice people here. There are many, and you will get to know who they are by the way they speak, the language they use and how respectful they sound. I am sure you will find members to chat to in both sexes who share the same interests, or even have the same sense of humour. You will argue different viewpoints with some, but discussion is healthy. I hope some members will PM you and you will make many friends in a short time.
[Wink]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Demiana hi
i know that organizatian IYS and i tried this from my 18or 17 but it stop from along time .
about sexual realation i know it is the the man mind and will still for ever but the important with WHO??? if it is with any (sorry )female so it is a mind of animal , in my opinion it is with wife and just wife who share with the man this though other thing there are relations different than sexual as parental and friendship and i learned from a long time that friendship is one of the most one , you find someone to get his opinion to share times to share interest (all of this could be with wife , but wife will be extra with sexual relation ), but for single and lonely one so he needs friends , and you are right egyptian men after marriage wont accept male friends (heheh olso egyptian women wont accept female friends)but in our time we go for work and and and so wee need someone to talk to feel care about what you say and to share experience , and there are aproval to my words in yours so when you were in problem how support you was one of your friend !!!
and also friendship must be without sex it will be more stronger relation . really hope to find how share this though

mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Jasmie Hi
Thank you Jamsie you give me the hope that i will find who beleive me and respect my thought as you have a good friends and just friends and there are men how dont seeking sex . just thought more than body. about this forum yes i think i will find cause i am sure there are not comunity with the same things as in egypt there are the bad but there are the good one also as in all the world
evil do his work againest God so there are the good and the bad and i hope to find the good and have a good friendship hear , and exchange experience and tought [Smile]

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think hehas no worrys it seems hes made friends now dont you ,,welcome aboard the HMS EGYPT SEARCH may your stay be a memorable one [Big Grin]
i know mine is ... [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
he will make many friends here. He sounds a lovely guy with good intentions.
He sounds like a good friend to have.
If anyone here tells you otherwise ignore them. There are some very unsavoury characters here, but you will get to know them very soon.
As Chimps says welcome aboard the good ship ES, may she take you on many fun journeys, and help you find nice friends

king-snefru
Member # 11670

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for king-snefru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello mark2006
I know and appreciate how do you feel about being lonly i know it is a horrible feeling when you dont have anyone around. feel free to write to me anytime and you will find me there for you all the time
and if i really can meet you i would not hesitate but i dont have free time but i can speak to you on the computer if you like.
sometimes you need to be on your own maybe this is the right time for you and maybe this is not bad thing
and as the egyptian proverb say to live far away from people as you found treasure
try to find any activity for yourself to do to make yourself busy and do positive things
god be with you and with all of us
i wish that god guide all humans to him
salam

Posts: 121 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Yes cHiMpSs i get a wonderfull and great friends , and i feel i am a lucky man , cause of your respect to me and thank you for your welcome
Jamsie i couldnt tell you how i apreciate your words about me and i hope to be at your words and really thanx for your welcome

mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
King-snefru yes being lonely is too bad but i am really happy to get friends around to talk with i know there is sometime the person wanna be with his own but about me it is a very little times and every time iam sad or like that i feel i wanna be with alots of people to forget my sadness .
and really thanx for your invitation to wright to you it was so kindness from you , sure i will do , about trying to be buzy yes i get buzy alots of times but in my work , and now a days i am trying to learn web design hope i will success in that but till now i needs friends , and really i am very glad i found you all kind and good people to talk with .
God bless you all

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com