EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » WOW!! MASR

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WOW!! MASR
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been here for 5 days so far, i love it!! But the traffic and garbage drive me nuts....and i also can't believe how many mohagabat there are in Alex now!!! I went to Marina for a day and it was great...I'm going to Cairo for a few days then coming back to Alex.
Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How is the love life? Anything in the air so far? [Big Grin] [Smile]
Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear you finally got there. I bet your family are pleased to see you arent they?! Enjoy your trip.
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TAREK307
Member # 7838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TAREK307   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ' Sharon Stone ':
How is the love life? Anything in the air so far? [Big Grin] [Smile]

Funny you ask about the love life...I got a call 2 days ago on my Cell and it was some girl messing with me, but she sounded so cute, and funny so i talked to her then finally she told me who she was, it was the girl all through school in Egypt that i was in love with when i was a kid...lol, i'm meeting with her in a couple of days!
Posts: 511 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tarek,
I hope you are prepared for Cairo!! if you think the driving and rubbish in Alex is bad!!! LOL You are in for an even bigger shock!! haha
Shall I buy a new outfit now?..............for the wedding!!!!!
Could this be love?.................. [Big Grin]

Get a suit of armour before you leave Alex so you will be able to cross the road downtown in relative safety...............have a safe trip to Cairo and let us all know what happens in the love dept..................

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry....what is mohagabat ???
Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sofia
Member # 5629

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Sofia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tarek,
I am so jealous you are in Egypt! I just left on July 31 and I miss it so much! Oh yea, you'll be in for a rude awakening in Cairo with the garbage and traffic! If you get a chance, go to a restaurant in Cairo, it's called Al Fahrat (sp?) It's great! I've been to Egypt 2 times and I won't ever leave without eating my favorite stuffed pigeon.. omg!! it's the best. I wish you the best with your friend. By the way, the Hard Rock Cafe in the Grand Hyatt in Cairo (along the nile)had dancing one night and it was 350 pounds per person just to get in the door, it looked like a lot of fun, but the wait was so long to get in.. thought if you're in Cairo, you may wanna check it out!
Take care and have a safe trip back, Sofia

Posts: 48 | From: California, USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com