EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Desparate need for face lift

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Desparate need for face lift
bird
Member # 8784

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been to Egypt MAY-JUNE. I find that the President only care about fixing and making all the cities like, Cairo, Alex, Luxor, Ismailia etc. look so good. Mr Mubarak needs to pay attention to the cities like Zefta (Zifta),Mit Ghamr..etc The streets need to be cleaned often and they need to collect the garbage often as well. And not forgetting fix the streets properly for these people, they are Egyptians too. They think tourist do not go there well they are so worng. Wake up Mr. Mubarak do some small things for these cities.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunburnt
Member # 4986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunburnt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL you think Cairo looks good?
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What country and city do you live in bird. If you think cairo etc LOOKS GOOD!
I'd love to know where you are comparing it with?

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bird
Member # 8784

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i was a bit wrong, Cairo does not look all that good but you should see how they treat the cities like Zifta etc it looks even worse than Cairo
Posts: 49 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bird:
Well i was a bit wrong, Cairo does not look all that good but you should see how they treat the cities like Zifta etc it looks even worse than Cairo

You asked about Zefta before and I told you it's a hell hole.

Maybe they should start off with giving it a better name!

(for foreigners: Zeft(a) means something like crap or trash in Egyptian dialect. Add the A and it gives a feminine character to the word!)

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Placebo Flamingo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh that was very nasty [Frown]

--------------------
MK for head of cyber stalking.

Posts: 122 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guest Of Life
Member # 11462

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guest Of Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bird:
I have been to Egypt MAY-JUNE. I find that the President only care about fixing and making all the cities like, Cairo, Alex, Luxor, Ismailia etc. look so good. Mr Mubarak needs to pay attention to the cities like Zefta (Zifta),Mit Ghamr..etc The streets need to be cleaned often and they need to collect the garbage often as well. And not forgetting fix the streets properly for these people, they are Egyptians too. They think tourist do not go there well they are so worng. Wake up Mr. Mubarak do some small things for these cities.

i agree with that , didn't see Ismailia but i heard it's very nice\clean
i think all Egypt need this, but sure when the stealing and corruption stops 1st, it will happen

Posts: 201 | From: A To : Z | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com