EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » pakistani woman jailed for raped in saudi arabia ,deported.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: pakistani woman jailed for raped in saudi arabia ,deported.
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Source] Sixteen-year-old Isma Mahmood was deported to Pakistan last month after serving six months in shackles and handcuffs in a prison in Saudi Arabia. Her crime: being raped by a Saudi man.

“It’s difficult for me to talk about what happened to me, from rape to prison and from prison to deportation,” Isma said in the office of a rescue trust in Karachi where she sat with her sister Muna, 18, who was also deported.

Isma’s parents, originally from the central Pakistani city of Multan, were trafficked to Saudi Arabia around 20 years ago.

“I was the victim, I was raped and molested but I was named as the accused, and the man who committed the crime was not touched,” she said, hiding her face with both hands in shame…

The unnamed man warned her that she would be imprisoned if she went to police, and said that the Saudi sponsor who brought her parents to the country through a Pakistani agent would have them all expelled.

“Once a jail official offered me help and assured me I would be released if I agreed to sleep with him …”

What can I say? Good people do good, and evil people do evil.

This happens all the time and it is disgusting. More people need to talk about women’s rights. We can’t just sit and listen to invaders in Iraq preaching for freedom in the region without start caring for women’s rights

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cHiMpSs:

This happens all the time and it is disgusting. More people need to talk about women’s rights. We can’t just sit and listen to invaders in Iraq preaching for freedom in the region without start caring for women’s rights

KSA was like this long before 9/11 and the Iraq & Afghanistan invasion.

I know lower class Saudis who were roughed up by the government yet turn around and complain about the non-western foreigners in their country, calling the Muslim non-westerners dogs and so forth.

There is something seriously wrong with Saudi society.

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com