EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Michael Jackson shops in Bahrain disguised as woman!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Michael Jackson shops in Bahrain disguised as woman!
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael Jackson went shopping in Bahrain on Wednesday disguised as a traditional Arab woman, but if it was an attempt by the pop star to avoid attention, it failed.

A Reuters photographer saw him in a popular shopping mall in the center of the capital Manama all in black, with sunglasses, gloves, a veil covering his face and dressed in an abaya, or full-length robe — but with men’s shoes peeping out below.

The 47-year-old seemed to be shopping for new shoes in the mall with three Western-looking children, their faces also covered, and an unidentified woman.

The children drew the attention of other shoppers, who quickly recognized the star who is popular in the Gulf region.

A Bahraini official at the mall confirmed that it was Jackson!

Michael Jackson went shopping in Bahrain on Wednesday disguised as a traditional Arab woman, but if it was an attempt by the pop star to avoid attention, it failed.

A Reuters photographer saw him in a popular shopping mall in the center of the capital Manama all in black, with sunglasses, gloves, a veil covering his face and dressed in an abaya, or full-length robe — but with men’s shoes peeping out below.

The 47-year-old seemed to be shopping for new shoes in the mall with three Western-looking children, their faces also covered, and an unidentified woman.

The children drew the attention of other shoppers, who quickly recognized the star who is popular in the Gulf region.

http://sabbah.biz/mt/archives/2006/01/25/michael-jackson-shops-in-bahrain-disguised-as-woman/

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, this is old news about MK. What you are doing so late at night on ES or should I rather say so early in the morning? Hope everything is well with you. [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no little girl is sick so we downstairs im just made a cup of tea and thought im cruise the net and here .
ohhhhhhhhhhhhMK oh me stay out of that one .....

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I am sorry to hear your daughter is not well. I went to bed earlier but woke up again, surfed the net, watched a movie but now I can't fall asleep again. Husband promised to call yesterday and he didn't. I guess that's worrying me. And I know for sure the kids going to be up in good four hours. Oh well, I will take it easy, it's Sunday! Take care.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
you tooo mynes upstairs sleeping my little girl got a bad cold im worry when thathappens but shes ok no worrie there inshallah ,ive just got over a bad cold thought im get sleep now now she ill ,oh what alife and i know what its like when they say they gonna call but they dont feel for u babes really i do ,i sometimes think id rather be on the moon for the amount of communication iget from him . [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com