EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Is there any Rehab city experts here? ...6th october maybe?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is there any Rehab city experts here? ...6th october maybe?
schoolbound
Member # 11876

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for schoolbound     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI all,
im looking for as much possible info and details pics whatever u can muster up about living in rehab or 6 october...i know of the alrehab.com website but im looking for indepth views opinions comments suggestions.
and comparisons between rehab and 6 october would be greatly appreciated...i will not have a car in egypt so one of my big concerns is the transportation with two young children.
all comments r welcome...i didnt get a response on the living in egypt page so i thought id ask here if maybe some of u only come ot certain pages...thx in advance.

Posts: 29 | From: florida | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember an older topic covering the Al Rehab topic (incl. pics).

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/003259.html

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
schoolbound
Member # 11876

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for schoolbound     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone know how i can go about finding an apartment there..also still would love to hear comparisons etc and details about the places. im looking to rent not buy just to note that point.
i read the link thx tigerlily, i still need to know more though.
thx for takin the time to reply

Posts: 29 | From: florida | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malak
Member # 3654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi schoolbound,
We own in Rehab. They have an office on site that you go to to take a look at the apartment/villa or townhouse you want to buy.
I have no idea of prices now, but when we bought we paid £27k for a 3 bed apartment. We paid installments over 3 years, terms can be longer. We paid £4k down paymnet, then the following 6 months we paid $3k then every 3 months, something like £2k. They will work it out for you.
You can also get a mortgage through a bank in Cairo.
I can send you teh guys details who we dealt with in Rehab on a PM tomorrow, needs to get my records, but he was good.
Anything esle, let me know.
Cheers

Posts: 288 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TMK
Member # 7180

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TMK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
schoolbound,

Al rehab and 6th of October are both great areas for raising children outside of Cairo, but without a car you may find yourself VERY isolated. I would recommend looking for a rental in Maadi. This area caters to expats. You will have easy access to schools and supermarkets. There are serval online rental agencies try: www.e-dar.com.eg.

Goodluck!

Posts: 40 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com