EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Do you live is is worthy without love?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you live is is worthy without love?
born to be free
Member # 11125

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for born to be free     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have always thought of love as a warm feeling and a motive to live , sometimes we get hurt, and we give it away , or at least we try to , but soon we do return , i don,t know why ? do you think we can live without it , i,m conused , i see life like a dark dull thing without it , i don,t know , is it just me thinking so, give me opinions plz
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes I love my mother father gran ma pa ta ca and etc.
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
born to be free
Member # 11125

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for born to be free     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know brother , that,s right , but sometimes you need somebody to care about you , in other way than family love , that,s what i was asking about , thanks anyway
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its cruel. is it better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?? im not sure..
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
الموزة تقصد

the chick u mean

u can live without the chic but it'll be dull
better for u go and get married
روح شفلك عروسة و ريح دماغك

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Life without love is meaningless in my opinion. I love deeply but it seems it is rarely returned. It is a necessity for me, to show love and to recieve it. Without it days pass by with no happiness or meaning at all. Just exsisting.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
Life without love is meaningless in my opinion. I love deeply but it seems it is rarely returned. It is a necessity for me, to show love and to recieve it. Without it days pass by with no happiness or meaning at all. Just exsisting.

Sweety, I know what you mean and I was there once. But what is the greatest is when you can give love and you receive even more in return. That is the greatest feeling in the world. Really, really knowing you are loved in the same way that you love someone...
I know what's going on with you and I so wish I could offer you useful & good advice. My personal opinion is you ARE loved by your b/f but you are loved in the way he knows how to love you without necessarily saying it. I think the look he had on his face at the airport that you were told about says it all. The only thing I can tell you if that isn't enough for you now is to give him an ultimatum or just continue to wait patiently. My prayers are with you...

Born to be Free: Everyone needs and wants to be loved. That is a normal feeling. Sometimes we love and we get hurt but then time heals that. And we learn to trust & love again. I don't think you are at all confused. I think you are very normal!! [Smile]

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desperate Housewife
Member # 11445

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desperate Housewife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by born to be free:
i have always thought of love as a warm feeling and a motive to live , sometimes we get hurt, and we give it away , or at least we try to , but soon we do return , i don,t know why ? do you think we can live without it , i,m conused , i see life like a dark dull thing without it , i don,t know , is it just me thinking so, give me opinions plz

Of course we can literally live without love though it may be a sad existence. You usually hear about psychopaths and serial killers that went their whole lives without love, then they in turn don't know how to love themselves and have no value for human lives.

And on the opposite end you have those that love themselves so much they can't love anyone else. [Frown]

Posts: 37 | From: egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just fuckoff, born to be loser

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yanal:

This is uncalled for by all means.'

foreign, thank you so much you are very kind.

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ya Ragal
Member # 11695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ya Ragal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's nice to be loved, wanted, needed and cared for. Sometimes when we don't recieve it we feel lonely and think back to the times we have it.

I don't think we forget about the people that we have loved, we learn by our mistakes and help us to continue on the path to the 1 true love

Posts: 377 | From: أنا نسيت | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bbqrobhaz
Member # 2581

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bbqrobhaz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yanal - disappointing to see unnecessary abuse in friendly forums. Love is the key to all happiness.
Posts: 46 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya Ragal
Gooooo Bucks! [Big Grin]
Just had to say that!
My Opinion...as children we all dream of how life should be. As we grow up we get slapped with reality that life really isn't the way you had hoped or dreamed it would be like. In most cases the people who feel the need to always be loved by someone had a parent absent in their life or if you had both parents, attention wasn't veered towards you (in other words didn't love you the way you dreamed how loving someone should be) No one person has the answers I use to think if you didn't have someone to love and to love you back what's the point of life. But now I'm starting to believe (my life at least) was not meant to love, nor be loved (by anyone except my family and children) Good luck and God Bless [Smile]

Posts: 108 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
born to be free
Member # 11125

Member Rated:
''Love is like the wind, You can't see it, but you can feel it taking you in its warm embrace like a soft blanket"

""love is like a river it flows wherever it will .it is full of tiwst sand turns and when we give it away we are often surprised at how quickly it returns"" i think love is a must , even if it is a mistake , who cares , we are humans and we always make mistakes

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
quote:
Originally posted by Yanal:

This is uncalled for by all means.'

foreign, thank you so much you are very kind.

Born to be a loser and you have a tendancy to run to the internet to gain sympathy and possibly a new score or shall I say "love interest".

I get so tired of listening to this crap and in the last month 1/3 of all new things is so disguisting I can taste the bile in my throat looking at the forum section thread headings.

Ever get sick of all this mushy crap? Isn't there anything else in your life but being lonely and unloved?

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have to love and like yourself first before anybody else can.

I've seen too many woman dart in and out between unsuitable relationships just because they dont like being by themselves, and the feel they must have someone.

Personally, I enjoy my freedom, independence and space. I'm alone but not lonely, There's a big difference. I can choose when and if I want a relationship, should the occasion arise.

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farouque akef     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i belive love is the modern term for male and female attraction..humans are counted as animals no.?

--------------------
Despretly wandring through the dark tunnels of the bone box

Posts: 72 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com