EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Learn Arabic in Cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Learn Arabic in Cairo
somone
Member # 5435

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for somone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4U Arabic school
-MSA Modern Standard Arabic.
-ECA Egyptian Collecuial Arabic
-Conversation courses
-live and study Arabic in Sinai.
-Calligraphy Course.
Our Intensive Single Crash Courses start at any time throughout the year. The courses are scheduled independently with your private teacher, making this the most flexible choice.
pleas check :
www.4uarabicschool.com
info@4uarabicschool.com

Posts: 579 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much is the course?
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatisch für die Leute
Member # 7291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatisch für die Leute   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian_batman:
How much is the course?

I think you Arabic is OK , you don't nee any more Arabic lessons.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
مش ليا ده لناس كده زباين عايزين يتعلموا عربي
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People who are seriously interested in learning Arabic will probably be smart enough to click on the link for prices ... [Wink]

http://www.4uarabicschool.com/Programme.htm

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Automatisch für die Leute:
quote:
How much is the course?

I think you Arabic is OK , you don't nee any more Arabic lessons.
Yes, I think so too.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farouque akef     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mm do u guys know any place in cairo where i can learn deutch ..i've completed level one in goethe institute but the teachers and every1 there is egyptian i think it would be better if they were german..then i can practice my german more..i hardly speack german with any1

--------------------
Despretly wandring through the dark tunnels of the bone box

Posts: 72 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Farouque,

the Goethe is actually one of the best places to learn German, their courses and materials are very good.
If you need to practice more I would recommend you look for someone to do language exchange with, in my experience that's the most effective way to get some practice.

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
Hi Farouque,

the Goethe is actually one of the best places to learn German, their courses and materials are very good.
If you need to practice more I would recommend you look for someone to do language exchange with, in my experience that's the most effective way to get some practice.

dalia, do u work in Goethere or what ?
asl ana 3ayez a7'ood course
asking cuz i wanna take some german courses

Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farouque akef     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
Hi Farouque,

thank u for the advice..but then again it wont be easy to find some1 who speaks german..i was hopin to find a place where i can be taught by german teachers..
Posts: 72 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

You could put up a note at the Goethe downtown; they have a blackboard in front of their library where people post requests like that. Or at cultural institutes and other places where foreigners usually go.
You could also put up an ad here: http://www.kairofamiliennetz.de/ under "Kontakte".
Don't know how effective this is, though, since people for language exchange seem to be in demand ...

I have a friend who is a German teacher at a university (she's Austrian); I can ask her if she knows of any institutes where German is tought by native speakers, if there's such a thing in Cairo she will know. Neither her nor me are in Cairo at the moment though, so you have to wait a bit.

But I still don't really understand your problem. If you're still on a beginner's level it won't matter much if your teacher is Egyptian or German. [Smile]

Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:

dalia, do u work in Goethere or what ?
asl ana 3ayez a7'ood course
asking cuz i wanna take some german courses

No, I don't work at the Goethe. I have several friends who take / took German courses there, met some of the teachers as well. I think their materials and teaching methods are very good, and I was quite impressed with the language skills of people who had been studying there for a while.

Why do you want to learn German, ya Batman?

ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he wana be ur friend ya dalia

u took alot of time to understand

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
[for lots of reasons
i'm searching for my wife, it may be german muslim lady. it's prety much easier for me instead of marrying to an egyptian who i cant afford. [Roll Eyes]

dont laght plz, i really mean it [Smile]

y i choose german? because the channel shows all german girls stuning [Wink]

i will egyptianize the german lady not to sell my egyptian culture by my tricks

Dalia*
Member # 10593

quote:

i will egyptianize the german lady

Well, good luck, LOL. German ladies can be quite headstrong. [Razz]
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[for lots of reasons
i'm searching for my wife, it may be german muslim lady. it's prety much easier for me instead of marrying to an egyptian who i cant afford.

dont laght plz, i really mean it

y i choose german? because the channel shows all german girls stuning

i will egyptianize the german lady not to sell my egyptian culture by my tricks

seems that egyptian poor men only r looking for foreign gurls to marry here

this is a bad reutation ur making here for us poor man

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com