EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » looking for accomodation (2bed flat)from october the 7th till monday the 16th

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: looking for accomodation (2bed flat)from october the 7th till monday the 16th
ndegois
Member # 9164

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ndegois     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,

Im looking for accomodation (2bed flat)from october the 7th till monday the 16th for some friends visiting Cairo.

I already live here, i would prefer somewhere downtown but if not available i dont thing they would mind travelling a bit.

Let me know of any sugestions you may have.

thank you

Nunico

Posts: 38 | From: Cairo- Heliopolis | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salut How are you ? its me Agnes

Are you looking for an accomodation again well hope all its ok for you. I know someone in Cairo who may be able to help you out, I will send you an e.mail.

Take care you and Caroline [Smile]

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com