EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » to all londoners (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: to all londoners
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CIRCLE LINE IS GOOD IF UR NOT FROM THE CITY AND UR VISITING IT ,I FOUND IT OK FOR ME ,AND FOR THIS DAYING THE TRACKS ARE SHITE U NEED TO TALK WIF MY BROTHER HE WRKS BLESS HIM LIKE A DEATH TRAP JUST TO KEEP THEM SHITY SHUTTLES GOING SO LETS HAVE A THOUGHT WHO DO TRY TO MAINTAIN THEM THEY ARE NOT ALL BAD ...UHM OK ...
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When they eventually get back from their tea breaks [Razz]

I agree the engineers and the drivers do a great job.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my brother now TRAIN DRIVES THE GNER FROM EDINBRGH TO LONDON ,,,,NOW ,TRAINING FOR STATION COPS ..HE ONLY WRKS 3DAYS ON CUS THEY R STRICT WIF TRAIN DRIVERS ,BUT HAS RECENTLY BEEN HELPING TO MAINTAIN THE TRACKS LEADING IN AND OUT ,AND ITS HARD MOST OF THE TIME SOME WRKING A 15HOUR SHIFT ,,YES HE TELLS ME SOME SLACK ,AND HE HATES THAT BUT BLEIEVE ME THEY ARE SEVERELY PUNIHSED ,WE ARE A LL WRKING FAMILY THAT FOR OVER 100 YEARS HAS WRKED THE TRACKS MY GREAT GRANDAD WAS CALLED HERE TO MAINTAIN THEM WHEN THE TROOPWERE OUT AT WAR ,,,I SHUD FIND SOME PICS AND PASTE THEM ...THE WOMEN USED TO PICK THE BRICKS OFF THE RAILWAY LINES ,ANY ONE RECAL MEMORIES ,...IF U WA SEGYPTIAN OR OF ARAB OR MUSLIM CLASS THAT WAS BROUGHT HERE ...LIKE TO KNOW ..THANX ..

OHHHHHHHHH AND WOTEVER ME BRUVVER HE EARNS A TIDY SUM,,,
D http://i14.tinypic.com/29z1l01.jpg

MY BROTHER WAVING ,LOL LOL

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Imagine he does cos of the hours he works hats off to him.

Most of the arabs that came to england were on the royal naval ships, from Zanzibar, Berbers, Egyptians etc during the 1700 and 1800's. My heritage is in the greenwich foot tunnel that my ancestors helped to construct. I traced family originating from Zanzibar and Egypt, it's getting exciting as I go on.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
oi oi oi remember WOTEVER IM MIXED RACE lol MY brother is english irish hes from my mothers second marriage ,but hey loved the reply will show him this heheheheh ,DURKHA DURKHA JIHAD lol lol lol
my granfather,s from my fathers side are of italian arab decenct i still aint got a clue where my indian part comes into this i know as afamily we imigrated to the lands of africa but really im so stunned i aint got much clue its so hard to trace a lot fo my dads side cause there is hardly any one alive now and then they did alot wif out papers u get me ,so difficult i get stressed from this cause sometimes i feel im the black sheep of the family now ,i stick out like a sore thumb ,
yes my brother is a good worker i agree with you i give my hats off to him he was only unemplyed for a day since he lfet school he is now 29 ....groovey hey ,
i wish i cud trace my family it wud be lovely i have a sister she will be 37 this year she was born on xmas day here i have never ever seen her , i think of her every day sincei found out i buy xmas card they sit in a shoe box until i can find her i got norcap doing this for me i got her birth certificate now but they say they have drawn a blank at this time i dont know any more ,thanks for reply it made me chucckle ...

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com