EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Froggies saved from Paradise.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Froggies saved from Paradise.
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
French tourists rescued, including three children, in Egypt

PPL-EGYPT-FRENCH-RESCUE
French tourists rescued, including three children, in Egypt

CAIRO, Sept 24 (KUNA) -- Up to ten Frenchmen, including three children, were rescued after they had gone missing in one of the natural reserves of Al-Fayoum governorate, south of Cairo.

Minister of State for Environmental Affairs Majed George said in a press statement Sunday that he gave orders to send relief units belonging of the Wadi Al-Rayan reserve to locate the missing people.

Meanwhile, the Ministry of Interior informed the rescue units over the presence of two vehicles with the missing people.

The rescue units were able to locate the group in Wadi Al-Rayan in the southwestern part of Al-Fayoum.

The reserve has two rivers, waterfalls, and a mountainous area surrounded by natural water wells, wildlife, and rare birds.(end) rgh.
hm
KUNA 241540 Sep 06NNNN

http://www.kuna.net.kw/home/story.aspx?Language=en&DSNO=907897

No word in here about "guides" or radio communication, a satellite phone should've been used or something? What on earth happened to their preparation? Beautiful place to get stranded, but I hope they are alright. Even if they are froggies, I wonder how the kids are recovering?

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com